PDA

View Full Version : Funny Looking Dog

Matt Meiser
11-23-2009, 9:35 PM
I work from home so I see a lot of what goes on in my rural neighborhood. At least once a day my dog goes nuts about something in the back yard. When he's particularly loud (usually during a conference call with a client) I go to see what's up. Sometimes I'm just in time to see a rabbit or a cat run away. Other times nothing.

Until today.

Brian Effinger
11-23-2009, 9:39 PM
Hahahahha... Now that is funny!

Is that wild, or someone's animal?

Matt Meiser
11-23-2009, 9:45 PM
I'm pretty sure its someones but no idea who's.

Ken Higginbotham
11-23-2009, 9:48 PM
He's trying to tell you you need to stain the deck...:p

Steve Schlumpf
11-23-2009, 9:58 PM
So your Dog looks at you with you of those 'See, I TOLD ya something was in the yard' looks! Great photos!

Matt Meiser
11-23-2009, 9:58 PM
Hopefully he's telling me to rip it up and put in composite. And bringing a suitcase of cash. Previous owner used a transparent stain which stuck very poorly in some spots and great in others. So we had to do it in transparent again and same problem.

Clay Crocker
11-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Matt,

I can relate to the dog barking, I work from my home office and it seems like something always sets our dog off whenever I have a business call.

Regarding your visitor, I had a similar, weird experience 6 or 7 years ago. I was working at my desk when outside my home office window I see a pig sniffing around in my garden. Now this was in a residential neighborhood mind you, so a Suidae roaming through the garden is the last thing one would expect to see. Turned out the hog escaped from a veterinarian's office about a mile from my house.

Clay

Paul Ryan
11-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Be careful gardening or anything while bending over, you might get something you dont expect and end up with a headach as well.

Ken Higginbotham
11-24-2009, 7:10 AM
I wonder if you toss a firecracker out on the porch will it faint? :p

Randal Stevenson
11-24-2009, 8:41 AM
The kid was just wanting to know if you wanted your grass mowed.:)

Doug Shepard
11-24-2009, 9:00 AM
Har.:D
I had the pleasure of living next door to a lady that owned 30-40 of those varmints when I rented a place in Oregon once. The day after moving in, I get serenaded by the whole herd around 4AM. That was the first clue I had that they were there.

Michael Wetzel
11-24-2009, 8:25 PM
You should have left the dog out and let them play...:D