PDA

View Full Version : UV Flatbed questions

Lenin Alvarez
11-18-2009, 1:11 PM
We mostly do engraving (laser & rotary) and sublimation and we are thinking about getting a uv flatbed printer, now we have no idea of brands, quality, inks, prices or anything about these printers, i wonder if someone around here could point us in the right direction, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys

Gary Hair
11-19-2009, 4:04 PM
What kind of budget do you have for this machine? I am friends with the owner of a shop that has a huge machine, $250,000 or more. If you are in that market I am sure he would be willing to talk with you if he has time. If not something that large, I would try one of the sign forums - signs101.com for example.

Gary

Lenin Alvarez
12-02-2009, 6:24 PM
wow, i dont think we want one as big, i will check those forums thanks

AL Ursich
12-17-2009, 12:04 AM
Look around the Signs 101 forum for advice too.

Great collection of equipment in your shop.:D

AL

Tony Dietz
12-28-2009, 8:00 PM
Your local sales reps can be of some service (remember they are trying to sell) but.... you will be paying for two things, size and speed. So if i was in your shoes I'd decide what you really want to print on and then add on a bit for the future. I've done some shopping myself recently and am amazed at the initial cost...

AL Ursich
01-27-2011, 8:18 PM
Now I got the BUG.... I want a UV Cure Flatbed with WHITE...... A Mimaki UJF 3042 UV LED Desktop Printer or with a bigger table 23 x 27 with bulb UV lamps.... the UJF-706.....

Anyone here a Mimaki Dealer? Roy?

Anyone know the winning Lotto Numbers for next week?

AL

Viktor Voroncov
01-29-2011, 11:48 AM
Look here for affrodable price and LED curing
http://sun-nsk.ru/en/

AL Ursich
01-29-2011, 9:16 PM
That is some very nice equipment.... Wish they had a table model....

The price of admission with setup and training in the small UJF-3042 is about $41K with setup and training...

It's nice to dream....

AL