PDA

View Full Version : more shop pics

Thomas Prondzinski
10-01-2004, 7:25 AM
A few more shop pics

Tom

Dick Parr
10-01-2004, 7:47 AM
Very nice shop Thomas. Welcome to the Creek and nice Bio.

Ken Fitzgerald
10-01-2004, 8:14 AM
Looks like you have an excellent collection of clamps! Watch out...a certain member of the photo cops has a fetish for clamps!

Alan Turner
10-01-2004, 8:14 AM
Nice shop, Tom. Tell us more about the Yates jointer. Is it a 12". Age? converted to single phase, or run off a converter? Is it a patternmaker's jointer? I see that straight handle and was wondering about it. I think my best tool is my old jointer from the 20's. What Jim Becker said on another thread about flat and square, following up on Carole's advice, is sure true for me.
Alan

Dave Richards
10-01-2004, 8:24 AM
Very nice Thomas. You're not so far from me so can I come over and play in your new shop? :D

Gary Max
10-01-2004, 8:29 AM
I Love the way you made the Bar clamp holder----I just did not have the time to do it right.

Jason Tuinstra
10-01-2004, 9:23 AM
Thomas, thanks for the shots of the shop. The Yates looks like a very covetable tool, but I will try to resist. :p :D

Jerry Ingraham
10-01-2004, 1:04 PM
Thomas,
I noticed a table insert to the right of your actual sawblade. Did you just use an old saw table as an extension or do you have another saw coupled up? I can't see a motor underneath. I'm asking because I'm thinking of coupling my saws together for dedicated dadoing and am wondering if it's a workable setup. Thanks.

Thomas Prondzinski
10-01-2004, 5:10 PM
Jerry

When I bought the saw new it had some pitting in the t-slot area,called Jet they asked if I would be interested in a monetary rebate to keep it I said OK,then they sent me check and a new table top so I added it to the existing table.

Tom

Thomas Prondzinski
10-01-2004, 5:11 PM
Dave let me know when you will be in town,I'll try to be home

Tom