PDA

View Full Version : Shop pics(bio)

Thomas Prondzinski
10-01-2004, 7:19 AM
Here is my short bio. My name is Thomas Prondzinski,I live in Medford,Mn.I have been married for 20 yrs,I have three children,Jessica 19,Michael 17and Angela 15. I work for a window hardware manufacturer as a die cast machine operator for 21 yrs. I gave up a schooling to be a carpenter cabinet maker when I got this job,money was good in 1983. I started up woodworking about 8yrs ago,have built just about anything . I started doing craft shows with things made from pine(to pay for more tools as needed). I now build furniture of all sorts. Recentley I entered the Minnesota Woodworkers Guild woodshow.Will be building again for next years show. LOML and I enjoy riding motor cycle,gardening and yardwork. I don't respond much too posts I enjoy reading and learining as there is a wealth of information here on the Creek.

Thanks for listening Tom

Ken Fitzgerald
10-01-2004, 8:12 AM
Welcome to the 'Creek, Tom! Jump right in the water's fine.....Excellent post this will keep the photo cops (Chris and Tyler) off your back. ;) Looks like you have a nice complete shop. Take info and give info as you deem necessary! Again.....Welcome!

Frank Pellow
10-01-2004, 8:25 AM
Thanks for the pictures (in both threads). It looks like you have a well organized and well used shop. How about some pictures of some of your work?

I would appreciate it if you could post the dimensions, heights, size, etc. of your shop so that I can add your shop to the list in the thread entitled "Summary List of Member's Shop Characteristics".

Gredo Goldenstein
10-01-2004, 8:52 PM
Tom-

Hello from a fellow Minnesotan! You have a nice looking shop and I look forward to seeing some pics of your work. :)

Kurt Strandberg
10-01-2004, 9:30 PM
Nice shop.

We stopped at the McDonald's in your town on the way to the Davis Rally.

Kurt

Jerry Olexa
10-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Welcome! Like your shop! I'm sure you're turning out some great projects. Love to see those also! Again, glad you're here!

Kelly C. Hanna
10-02-2004, 8:40 AM
Welcome...nice shop you have...got enough clamps? :D [I know...never enough].

Terry Hatfield
10-02-2004, 8:56 AM
Welcome Tom!!!!!

The shop looks great!!! Thanks for joinging us here and just jump in anywhere.

Terry