PDA

View Full Version : And it starts !

doug king
11-16-2009, 2:09 PM
I ordered our Epilog Helix laser on the 5th of Nov and guess what showed up at the door today... We already have the exhaust and air assist ready to just hook the laser up... Great props go to our distributer Engraving Concepts for keeping us aprised of the status and setting expectations... When the box showed up today they exceeded what they had agreed to... We will be unboxing and setting up the equipment after lunch...

how exciting....

cap

Sheryl Haley
11-16-2009, 3:08 PM
Congratulations !!! I hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of your laser as I have.
Sheryl Haley

Mike Null
11-16-2009, 4:08 PM
One of the benefits of being a Sooner is that you're in Roy Brewer's (Engraving Concepts) territory. Roy's a member here BTW.

Good luck with your new machine.

Gary Nicholls
11-16-2009, 4:58 PM
Congrats on the new addition. And the fun begins...

Rob Bosworth
11-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Oh Mike, did you really say that? We all know that Roy is a wealth of information, but Jeanette makes their world go around!!!!!

Jeanette, I am just playing nice. I know you must still be sitting in the corner sniveling because your 'boys laid an egg on Sunday. (I know the feeling all too well.):D

Jeanette Brewer
11-17-2009, 12:07 PM
All right, all right, I know you're waiting on my congratulatory note re: your Pack's success on Sunday. My "24-hour Rule" kicked in about 6:30 last night and I've "put the past behind me" and am looking forward to the Redskins on Sunday!

Here it is: Congratulations to your Packers. The better team (on that particular Sunday) won the game. :(

Scott Shepherd
11-17-2009, 12:12 PM
and am looking forward to the Redskins on Sunday!

You're looking forward to it? For goodness sake, why? :) Can't you just put another tick mark in your "W" column, and give everyone the weekend off? I say that, as the Redskins are just up the road, and we all suffer through their season each year.

Rob Bosworth
11-18-2009, 12:01 PM
:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D

I don't mean to be rude, Jeanette, it just seems to be so long between really good games. (OK, that was a low blow.) If only we could have made the Vikings look like your 'Boys, then we really would have had something to smile about. (OK OK, that too was uncalled for!)

Like our coach, Mr. McCarthy, I am going to toss that little red flag on myself. Oh darn, I am out of challenges.:eek: