PDA

View Full Version : Help and suggestions welcome

Jon Lanier
11-16-2009, 12:09 AM
Well Folks, I've had to put the woodworking business to the side until I get settled in this new ministry. I've had quite a few folks 'back home' asking for sermon cd's. Decided that doing a website might be the best way to do that with a MP3 player on site.

inhisgrip.homestead.com

I'm using my old format from the woodworking business. Please let share with your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks

-Jon

Sean Troy
11-16-2009, 9:12 AM
The site looks great. I really like the audio area you've added. What program or how did you add that particular audio to your site. I might be able to use something like that for our church website that I do. Thanks, sean

Jon Lanier
11-18-2009, 1:12 AM
The site looks great. I really like the audio area you've added. What program or how did you add that particular audio to your site. I might be able to use something like that for our church website that I do. Thanks, sean

Thanks. Here (http://sermon.net/main) is what I use to put the sermon player up. They have free level, that's what I use. Of course they have a few pay levels. I don't think I'll need those. I the big church's that do Podcasting and Video use it for more band width.

The player was really easy to put into my website. When I update the sermon player.... it automatically updates it on my website.

Sean Troy
11-18-2009, 4:08 PM
Thanks for the info