PDA

View Full Version : "Weekend Doin's"

Karl Laustrup
11-13-2009, 8:07 AM
Friday November 13, 2009

GOOD MORNING "CREEKERS"!

FRIDAY THE 13th. :eek::eek:

Our weather has been great here in the upper mid-west this past week. Temps in the 50's and 60's with lots of sun. It's given the farmers a chance to get the rest of the corn and soy beans harvested. Not many fields left with crops on them now. Just in time for deer season which starts a week from this Saturday.

I've been under the weather with a cold for the latter part of this week and am not feeling all that great as we begin the weekend. Probably won't be any WW'ing this weekend as I don't use tools, especially power tools, when I'm sick. The brain just doesn't work as well when I'm not feeling good. I will be watching the race from Phoenix on Sunday though.

Hopefully, ya'll are feeling good. So what's on your platter for this weekend? I hope you have a great weekend and whatever you're up to please be SAFE.

Karl

Matt Meiser
11-13-2009, 8:34 AM
Installing the kitchen is on my plate. Heading over there in a few hours once my daughter gets off to school (2 hour delay) and I make a couple work calls.

Rod Sheridan
11-13-2009, 9:01 AM
This is the weekend the women come over and use the shop to make cupboard doors.

Saturday Rob Lee is giving a presentation at a local community center on the work involved in developing new tools, I plan on going to that as well.

I think I'll stay outside, get the leaves raked up and the Christmas lights up.

It's supposed to be 12 and sunny, better not squander that great weather..........Rod.

Ken Fitzgerald
11-13-2009, 9:18 AM
For the first time in months....no bathroom remodel to worry about...no bedroom to paint....no furniture move for the carpet installers.....

I may get to the shop and finish the turned table I have started and the stand for my mortiser.

If enough leaves drop off my neighbor's maple tree, I may rake leaves and clean gutters.