PDA

View Full Version : PinnAcle Router Lift & Table

Benton Wetzel
11-11-2009, 8:06 PM
Hi,
I, like many others, would like to make a router table cabinet. I would like to get a pre-made table as I am not sure I can make the cutout for the router lift. PinnAcle has a table 28" x 45" for $121.99. Good Price?
Has anyone had any experiance or know anything about the PinnAcle Router Lift and Table from Woodcraft? How do they compare to the others, ie Bench Dog, JessEm Master lift, any of the other tables? Hope you can help me out.
Thanks
Ben

glenn bradley
11-11-2009, 8:36 PM
The Pinnacle lift is a variation on the Woodpecker. I have the PRL (v1) and it is top notch. The table you mention is large and the price seems OK. Do you plan on an Incra-type fence system? Perhaps you just have the room for the larger table and there is nothing wrong with that ;-).

You should really decide on the lift/plate size and the fence system you are after and then get the table that fits that stuff. Picking the table first and then trying to make a JessEm lift fit a Pinnacle table will bring you grief. Kinda like picking the tires and then looking for a car to fit.