PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft credits SMC for Freedom Pens

Joe Mioux
09-29-2004, 7:13 PM
I just got a woodcraft sale flyer in the mail today, and saw a Freedom Pen turning promo listed. In the flyer, Woodcraft gives credit to SMC for founding the Freedom Pen program. Two points of interest; First for all you pen people good job! Second, Woodcraft's acknowledgement of this program indicates how great (popular, prominent, and powerful) this forum is.

Moderators: feel free to move this thread. I just thought that the General site would be seen by the most people.

Dennis Peacock
09-29-2004, 8:17 PM
Well stated Joe and thanks kindly for posting. :D

Michael Ballent
09-29-2004, 9:22 PM
That's cool news... My hat's off to the FPP turners, keep up the bang up job :)

Ken Salisbury
09-30-2004, 4:53 AM
Woodcraft has been a supporter of FPP since last Spring which was early in our existence. At the present time we are working close with them to make the Veterans Day event at their stores a huge success. Press releases by Woodcraft will be made to the local media in the cities where Woodcraft has a presence. Anyone near a Woodcraft store should contact them and offer help as a volunteer. You do not need to be a turner perse to help. Lets all make this something to remember.

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/misc/needsyou.jpg

Jon Olson
09-30-2004, 9:15 AM
I spent a morning last week reading the responses from our troops who have received Freedom Pens. All I can say is WOW!! All the turners who have made even one pen for the project deserve a hugh thumbs up!!! This is a great project and those soldiers deserve so much support for what they do. I'm glad Woodcraft is behind the program and especially proud to be apart of a forum with the dedication to supporting our armed forces.

Good job All!