PDA

View Full Version : Free Webinar - 12 Ways to Decorate with a Laser Engraver

Belinda Barfield
11-11-2009, 9:57 AM
Tuesday, 11/17, A & E will host a webinar. I'm not affiliated with any of the companies involved. I just thought this might be helpful to those of you who are new to laser engraving, or those who are considering purchasing a laser engraver.

From the e-mail I received:

12 Ways to Decorate with a Laser Engraver will explore the numerous ways to add value to your Laser Engraving Projects! Mike will explain various different decorating techniques including overlay decoration, inlay decoration and color filling.
See and hear how to:
<LI class=maintext>use colorful Laser Foils <LI class=maintext>use LaserLights laminates for logos <LI class=maintext>create a shell inlay <LI class=maintext>add color to wood, plastic & acrylic using Color Fills
decorate metal using CerMark
He will provide money-making tips for anyone currently doing laser engraving. The webinar is a must for new users and a great refresher for experienced laser engravers. Mike’s presentation is an excellent tutorial not to miss!

Link to register http://www.nbm.com/ae/webinar.php

Dan Hintz
11-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Saw it, but unfortunately it's in the middle of the day :( Some of us are still tied to non laser-based 8-5s. Hopefully they'll have a rebroadcast.

Todd Suire
11-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Usually companies who do webinars will post a recording to their website for viewing it later. Hopefully these folks will do the same.

Todd Suire
11-11-2009, 1:01 PM
Looks like they do record the webinars so we can view them at an alternate time. Good for us!