PDA

View Full Version : Veterans Day

Rob Cunningham
11-11-2009, 7:29 AM
Thank you to all Veterans for the sacrifices you have made.
A special thank you for those who gave all, and those who never came home.

Belinda Barfield
11-11-2009, 8:18 AM
As Rob said, Thank You!

ROY DICK
11-11-2009, 8:35 AM
For my fellow veterans.http://www.couponsherpa.com/ask-coupon-sherpa/35-veterans-day-freebies/.

Enjoy.

Roy

Dennis Peacock
11-11-2009, 9:38 AM
Today is the day where I stop and say a prayer for all vets...of days past and of days present. May we as a nation stop for just a second to realize that without the vets that all gave some and some gave all, we would not have the freedoms nor the country we have.

Today....if you see or know a vet? Let them know that you appreciate them and thank them for being a vet.

Ken Fitzgerald
11-11-2009, 9:41 AM
Thank you for you service Dennis!

Yes, indeed, thanks to all my fellow Vets.

Steve Schlumpf
11-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks to all our Vets!

I was privileged to have been raised in a career military family, as well as serving 8 years in the Air Force myself, and was taught through example the importance of serving our country and maintaining the many freedoms our Nation provides!

Lee Schierer
11-11-2009, 10:27 AM
It appears that Texas Roadhouse is not participating in all areas as LOML called the local one and they had not heard of the program....

Belinda Barfield
11-11-2009, 11:00 AM
It appears that Texas Roadhouse is not participating in all areas as LOML called the local one and they had not heard of the program....

How about this one?

http://www.outback.com/companyinfo/veteransday2009.aspx

Dave Anderson NH
11-12-2009, 1:33 PM
I just returned from attending the CAP Association reunion in Washington DC. As I looked at the brothers I served with 40 years ago out of our small group 3 were in wheelchairs and fully half are on partial or toatla VA disability. It was a constant reminder of my friends sacrifices.

I can not state it simpler than this definition of a Veteran.

A veteran is a person who at one time in their life made out a blank check payable to the United States of America for any amount up to and including their life. Sadly, during my time and since, too many have been cashed for the full amount.