PDA

View Full Version : 2004 CS BBQ website up finally!

Kelly C. Hanna
09-27-2004, 11:56 PM
OK here you go guys and gals. Sorry for anyone who had to miss it....great time for all...we'll see ya next year right? I can't wait for the Texas BBQ next month!!

PS, I never got any pics of the food or the cookin' cause I was too busy eatin'!!
:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

http://www.hannawoodworks.com/NWArktrip.html

Scott Coffelt
09-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Great site.

Chris, did you ever get that bowl? If so, we need pics.

Jack Diemer
09-28-2004, 12:07 AM
Glad I made such a good impression. I am that one guy from KC. ;)

Dick Parr
09-28-2004, 9:22 AM
Great bunch of pictures of people/friends having fun. Nice setup.

Steve Clardy
09-28-2004, 10:19 AM
You did a great job putting it together.;)
Sure glad I have some pics of my long lost twin now.:eek:

Steve

Tyler Howell
09-28-2004, 10:27 AM
What a party thanks for sharing.:cool:

Kent Cori
09-28-2004, 3:26 PM
It sure looks like everyone had a great time!

Jack Hogoboom
09-28-2004, 5:05 PM
It looks like everyone had a great time. I would sure love to get there next year. I wonder if I can convince my wife and kids....

No one has said anything about the Bessey clamps. Did everyone get them?

Jack

Chris Padilla
09-28-2004, 5:22 PM
The Bessey's were handed out and Waymon tried to sneak away with two extras. Well, he was caught and we took him out behind Terry's shed and promptly beat the snot out of him. Only took 12 guys to do it....

The bowl hasn't arrived back in its native land of California yet although I anxiously look for it everyday after work. You did send it, right, Dennis??? Was it tied to the back of a mule or something??? ;)

Scott Coffelt
09-28-2004, 5:59 PM
Jack, it's nice to know that Kelly knows my name....

Chris, if I recall it took like 30 guys to get you clamps back.... I also heard the ground was doing a little dance south of you.

Chris Padilla
09-28-2004, 6:07 PM
Ah, the earthquake. Funny how I heard about it: My buddy in Seattle emailed me hoping I was okay! Then I checked CNN...doh! Never felt a thing...nanny says house is fine.... :)

Waymon Campbell
09-28-2004, 7:57 PM
The Bessey's were handed out and Waymon tried to sneak away with two extras. Well, he was caught and we took him out behind Terry's shed and promptly beat the snot out of him. Only took 12 guys to do it....

LOL - Yea, I'll never live that one down...not being able to count correctly (and I wasn't even under the influence of any 'beverages'). :)

It would take about 12 average woodworkers to beat the snot out of me, or about 27 Padillas. :D :D :D

Kelly C. Hanna
09-29-2004, 9:42 AM
Sorry 'bout that Jack, but for some reason I never got your name imbedded in the brain. I am not a very good name remember'er, the tags helped, but a couple got past me...Ace's buddy was another one that slipped through the cracks.

Kelly C. Hanna
09-29-2004, 9:44 AM
27 Padillas??? That's a scary visual image...especially with Razorback noses!!

Jack Diemer
09-29-2004, 12:18 PM
No problem, Ace's buddy's name was Steve.

Kelly C. Hanna
09-29-2004, 12:36 PM
OK, Got your picture fixed and Ace's buddy Steve in the mix...only one mystery woodworker to go...thanks!

Dennis Peacock
09-29-2004, 1:40 PM
Let me see if I can remember any names:

Dennis Peacock
Waymon Campbell
Terry Hatfield
Terry Quiram
Kevin Gerstenecker
Larry Browning
David Rose
Chris Padilla
Scott Coffett
Jack Deimer
Mike Hannah
Kelly Hanna
Ace Karner
Steve Nelson
Jeff Hamilton
Greg Heppard

That's all I can remember for now.... :rolleyes:

Boyd Gathwright
10-04-2004, 11:32 PM
…. Thanks Kelly for informing and posting the picture. You did a super job.<O:p</O:p

Boyd ;)