PDA

View Full Version : Mirror & wood

onur cakir
11-04-2009, 6:29 AM
Hi Everyone !

Here's a small attempt for a mirror design that i'd like to share.

I used 4 mm mdf for cutting and them mdf is painted with antique gold paint.

Dee Gallo
11-04-2009, 6:33 AM
What a nice decorative idea, Onur! Is the piece you made holding the mirror up or is it just attached to the front? As usual, your work inspires more questions... thanks!

:) dee

onur cakir
11-04-2009, 6:41 AM
What a nice decorative idea, Onur! Is the piece you made holding the mirror up or is it just attached to the front? As usual, your work inspires more questions... thanks!

:) dee

Hi Dee ! Thank you.

Wood panel is attached front of the mirror. Also we used two small mirrors on top and bottom of the wood panel to give continious feeling for the mirror.

Steve Clarkson
11-04-2009, 8:24 AM
Onur.....you have the greatest patterns and ideas! I never would have thought of something like that in a thousand years.....but it looks awesome!

Stuart Orrell
11-04-2009, 10:03 AM
Great work Onur!

Looks really nice. Your pattern and colour compliment the wallpaper. and I really like the 'eye' shape of the mirrors theme too.

The whole thing is very well balanced in my opinion.

Francisco perez
11-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Great job Onu!! Your work is always great, where do you find these patterns? Is there anywere where i can find them our they are custom made y you or a designer???

Andrea Weissenseel
11-05-2009, 3:03 AM
that really looks great, Onur :D

Andrea

Frank Corker
11-05-2009, 6:34 AM
Very nice Onur, gold always look good when it is around mirror, pattern is very pretty.

onur cakir
11-05-2009, 6:38 AM
Thanks for comments !

About patterns, i have 50 GB+ vector archive. I mix them to create my designs. For archive source...i'm not allowed to post my source here because i use a little bit pirate methods :cool:.

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-05-2009, 7:58 AM
Very unique and elegant Onur, love it.