PDA

View Full Version : Jet Benchtop planer dust port

rob mclaughlin
11-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I have a Jet JWP 12dx planer and need a dust port. I called WMH and it is discontinued. I cannot find one on the web. The part no. is 708500. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks

bruce buren
11-02-2009, 12:37 PM
i was just at our local menards yesterday and they had a dust chute for a jet planer but i dont know the part number of it. I'm going out there today or tomorrow and i'll take a look at the number

just called menards and it is the 708500 $25, but it is on the clearence rack and might be able to talk them down a little bit. I am in Lincoln ne and could possibly pick it up and send it to you.

My email is bburen@unl.edu

rob mclaughlin
11-02-2009, 1:10 PM
Bruce, Thanks for your reply - that is quite a coincidence. If you are there, it would be great if you could check

Thanks

Rob

bruce buren
11-02-2009, 1:55 PM
they have one on the clearance rack for $25, but can probably get it a little cheaper. I can pick it up if your interested.
Let me know.
I work until 430 cst so you can email me at bburen@unl.edu

rob mclaughlin
11-02-2009, 3:37 PM
Thanks, Bruce. I really appreciate the offer and will take you up on it. If you are able to pick it up i can mail you a check or use pay pal - just let me know

bruce buren
11-02-2009, 4:03 PM
ill pick it up today and get is shipped and figure out what it is with shipping, then you can send me a check

I just need your address and ill try to have it shipped by wed after work.

I always look at the clearance rack when i'm there this time i guess it worked out.

Bruce

rob mclaughlin
11-02-2009, 4:24 PM
That would be great. I will email my address to you