PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cheeseheads...

Eric Larsen
11-01-2009, 4:35 PM
LOML and I are watching the Green Bay v Vikings game. And it came up that Lambeau Field must have awesome food.

What do they serve? Cheese curds? Brats? Do they serve real Wisconsin beer? Or is it some megabrewery?

I'm hoping Leinenkugel is served, at least. It's a national treasure -- like Yuengling and Sierra.

Jerry Bruette
11-01-2009, 4:45 PM
Megabrewed beer. The Miller brewing Co. has locked in a contract to supply the over priced beverages at Lambeau.

Funny thing how I was enjoying a Leinie's Original when I sat down to view the Creek. When that one is done I'm going to have a fine Porter from Oso Brewing in Plover, Wi. good stuff.:)

Enjoy the game Eric.

Jerry

Ken Fitzgerald
11-01-2009, 5:57 PM
Jerry,

Have an Old Style for me, would you?

Gerold Griffin
11-01-2009, 7:02 PM
Okay folks, your making me homesick, Old Style beer, fried cheese curds, REAL Brats.

Eric Larsen
11-01-2009, 7:20 PM
Jerry,

There are no distributors for Leine in Las Vegas. I know some of the brewers though. And it really is a national treasure.

EDIT -- Green Bay deserved the loss. Karma. How dare the fans boo Favre? Boo Favre? That's like booing Lou Gehrig.

Rick Moyer
11-01-2009, 7:49 PM
Today they were serving whine made from sour grapes.

Jerry Bruette
11-01-2009, 9:15 PM
Jerry,

Ken
Like so many other things in life Old Style isn't made by Heilman's Brewing any more it's contracted to someone else, and I'm not even sure who it is.

But I'd be more than happy to quaff a couple of Spotted Cows or Fat Squirrels for you.:)

Rob Wright
11-01-2009, 10:26 PM
ummm Spotted Cow!:D

oh - and not available outside of WI:(