PDA

View Full Version : Best week this season

James Jaragosky
10-31-2009, 2:32 AM
Well I am off to bed finely.
This has been a busy week. Tomorrow is my last farmers market Saturday and I had 14 8 x 10 photos to do for Saturdays delivers at the market.
It wouldn't be a problem but I am taking 4 college courses this semester and English comp 101 is stressing my few active brain cells.
Yawn
Jim J.

James Jaragosky
10-31-2009, 10:47 AM
Well I am off to bed finely.
This has been a busy week. Tomorrow is my last farmers market Saturday and I had 14 8 x 10 photos to do for Saturdays delivers at the market.
It wouldn't be a problem but I am taking 4 college courses this semester and English comp 101 is stressing my few active brain cells.
Yawn
Jim J.
Well I had three no shows.
I do not collect any deposit before hand, this has never been a problem in the past. Most of the pictures that customers give me have a great deal of sentimental value and they always come to pick them up. I do have contact information for the three no shows, so maybe I can still deliver the product and get the cash.
It has been a good season working the farmers market although I am kinda glad that it is over. Finals are coming up for school soon and I really need to focus.
Jim J.

donald bugansky
10-31-2009, 11:01 AM
Good luck in school Jim. Never too late to update up the skills inventory list.

Bugs

Dee Gallo
10-31-2009, 11:53 AM
Well, I am off to bed finely (finally).
This has been a busy week. Tomorrow is my last farmers (farmer's) market Saturday and I had 14 8 x 10 photos to do for Saturdays (Saturday's) delivers (deliveries) at the market.
Yawn
Jim J.

Sorry, I could not resist the old teacher tendency to proofread and correct, especially since you are obviously trying to improve your writing skills.

I'm glad you are doing so much business with your photos... 11 photos for one day is a lot even without those 3 no-shows. You just might NEED both of your lasers going at once!

cheers, dee

Jim Beachler
10-31-2009, 3:10 PM
James, I do 97% custom work at the Art and Craft shows that attend (about 20 - 25 per year). I ALWAYS get payment up front before I do anything. I have been stuck with product before that I couldn't sell or took years for someone else to buy it.

When people have their money invested, they will always show up or contact you if they can't. With the amount of your time taken up, you shouldn't have to go chasing them.

Jim