PDA

View Full Version : Nitelite

Dee Gallo
10-30-2009, 3:17 PM
I got this nightlight at Walmart for $3 to see what I could do with my 1/4" acrylic scraps. I just made a silhouette & inverted it. People love silhouettes. So instead of throwing away a 2" x 3" scrap, I now have another nightlight :confused: like I needed it.... BUT!

These might be nice stocking stuffers, baby shower gifts, mini-trophy prizes, door prizes or bon voyage gifts (always take one when you travel!) In fact, I can see someone making a gift set : one with each grandkid's face on it to place around the house! They are very small - I lightened the photo so you can see the fixture better.

For the price, you can practically give them away!

cheers, dee

Ray Uebner
10-30-2009, 3:54 PM
Good idea, nice job. That is a way to use scrap and cut you cost. How much you going to sell them for?

Dee Gallo
10-30-2009, 5:12 PM
Good idea, nice job. That is a way to use scrap and cut you cost. How much you going to sell them for?

Thanks, Ray, but I hadn't gotten that far.... just R&D at this point. But at $3 plus <2 minutes, it's bound to be a reasonable markup. All you'd have to do is market them correctly. I haven't even tried to find them wholesale yet.

:) dee

donald bugansky
10-30-2009, 5:56 PM
I just made a silhouette & inverted it. People love silhouettes.
cheers, dee

Dee, I think that is a great idea. I can see 6 little night lights in my 6 grandkids rooms. They will think it is soooooo cool.

So, is it frosted acrylic and the laser rastered the image or did the laser raster around the image to give the frosted background look?

Thx - Bugs

Dee Gallo
10-30-2009, 6:22 PM
It is plain old 1/4" cast clear acrylic. The document image is solid white, no outline. There is a rectangle behind it, solid black, no line. It is rastered at 50 speed, 100 power, 600 dpi. This creates the frosted look. Any black you see in the pic is actually clear... it's on a black table for the photo.

The cut out is a hairline in the shape needed for the light (see photo at angle), vectored at 4 speed, 100 power and 5000 frequency.

Try one! :) dee

donald bugansky
10-30-2009, 6:25 PM
Ok, got it.

Thanks for sharing.

Bugs

Steve Clarkson
10-30-2009, 7:06 PM
Dee,

I had done the same thing a few months ago.....but the nightlite that I found at walmart used 1/8"......and of course, I just rasted the image.....but yours (basically inverted) looks sooo much better!!!

Since you use very little acrylic to make these.....my suggestion is to sell them with 3-4 different pieces of acrylic...each with a different image.....but it still only requires one $3 nightlight.....it would help justify a slightly higher price.

Scott Erwin
11-02-2009, 12:59 PM
That is really nice looking Dee...

On my way to Walmart later this week...

Amy Shelton
11-29-2010, 2:57 PM
My local Wal-mart used to carry the LED night lights in the housewares section, near the towels, etc, at the end of the aisle. I went to find more, and couldn't find them there, but they had ONE left in the electrical department, with the other night lights. I bought it, and when I went back, couldn't find it anymore, and couldn't find them at another Walmart. These were $5, with the LED light in the base.

Have you all noticed if they are no longer selling them? I did see another style, with a circle around the LED, and no good place to engrave.

Viktor Voroncov
11-29-2010, 3:49 PM
Dee, another great design work!
As we do not have WalMart here, could you post more pictures of Nitelite. As I understood well this is something like small LED light? But how it lights without acrylic insert??

Dee Gallo
11-29-2010, 4:44 PM
As we do not have WalMart here, could you post more pictures of Nitelite. As I understood well this is something like small LED light? But how it lights without acrylic insert??

Vic,

The lights are plugged directly into the wall. I now have two kinds, since Walmart started carrying another one which turns on if the lights go out. These also come in colors (blue, pink, green, yellow) and are blank, so I don't even have to supply the acrylic! The original one has a piece in there that I replace with my own 1/4" piece, which can be cut into whatever shape I like.

Without the acrylic insert, it would just light up nothing, pointing straight up at the ceiling. It doesn't cast very much light that way, but with the insert, it lights up a whole room (dimly).

cheers, dee

ps- the smaller light is made by GE, I don't know about the bigger one as it does not come with a package.

Frank Corker
11-29-2010, 4:49 PM
Neat idea and using what's available at fraction of the cost of making the whole unit up! Who's a clever girl.

Robert Walters
11-29-2010, 5:03 PM
It is plain old 1/4" cast clear acrylic. The document image is solid white, no outline. There is a rectangle behind it, solid black, no line. It is rastered at 50 speed, 100 power, 600 dpi. This creates the frosted look. Any black you see in the pic is actually clear... it's on a black table for the photo.

The cut out is a hairline in the shape needed for the light (see photo at angle), vectored at 4 speed, 100 power and 5000 frequency.

Try one! :) dee

Nice Job and find Dee!

*if* you happen to still have the packaging, could you post the UPC or item# (from receipt), then I can nag my local walmart manager to stock them =)

Amy Shelton
11-29-2010, 6:20 PM
The light bulb is coming on in my mind. I have been using the larger one (on the left), and that's the one I can't find anymore. I have seen the smaller one with the ridges, and I didn't know that one would work. Thanks for posting the pics... I will try using the other one. :)

Viktor, sorry you have no Walmart, but hopefully you can find something similar at a hardware store.

I did have the package from the larger one... but it's at home. I think it was "Home Trends" or something like that. I have been unable to find it online.

Pat Shirkey
11-29-2010, 7:53 PM
Great job, Dee. I did these a couple of months ago, also with scrap acrylic. The dinosaur was for my 4 year old grandson and the angel was for a baby shower gift.

Dee Gallo
11-29-2010, 8:41 PM
Nice Job and find Dee!

*if* you happen to still have the packaging, could you post the UPC or item# (from receipt), then I can nag my local walmart manager to stock them =)

I don't have the receipt... bought these over a period of time, as I kept buying the 4-6 they stock at each store... until i got a stock of about 4 dozen. But here's the package pic . Bar code # on back: 0 43180 10937 8
Look in the hardware isle for these. The bigger ones are with the bathroom accessories, like soap dishes and toothbrush holders.

Nice work, Pat, people always need and want nightlights when they see them! Since they are so cheap and you can do them quickly, I find they sell by the half-dozen, good item!

cheers, dee

Mike Lassiter
11-29-2010, 9:12 PM
The larger night light Dee has referred to has three small screws that hold the 2 half's of the base together. You can remove the top 2 and loosen the bottom one, and remove the frosted plastic sheet and laser them. We have sold about 14 so far with a couple more to do still. I have also done some photos on clear 1/4" acrylic after creating the cut file of the shape of the plastic. The frosted square that comes on the larger light does raster images pretty good, but photos get washed out and don't show up very well.
We have a couple of the frosted clear lights left and several pink and blue. We had to get our local store to get more for us from surrounding stores as it seems they are no longer going to carry them. I have researched getting more and believe they are available from factory in China. Min order is 5000 however.

If any want to pursue these I have a Corel X4 file that will cut out 1/4" acrylic to fit in the light base rather than the frosted plastic they come with. Also have the shape for the smaller LED lights that have a blue LED bulb that you can add to whatever you want to it and it will slide into the base. Can someone explain how to upload the files as so many of you do in your post. I will be happy to share - once I know how to do it.

Dee Gallo
11-29-2010, 9:30 PM
Mike, if you scroll down under the window you are typing your post in, you will find "attach files" and a "manage attachments" button. Click on that to upload your pix. BUT - before you do, make sure your photos are okay sized, I usually use jpeg at 1170 and they always load easily.

My local Walmart is still selling the big ones.., I'm going to clean them out tomorrow if they are going to stop selling! Thanks for the tip!

cheers, dee

Mike Lassiter
11-29-2010, 9:39 PM
I think I figured it out. Corel X4 files attached. Big night light plastic outline.cdr is the shape of the plastic insert in the large LED light with the photo cell.
1/4" acrylic works great in both style lights.
The other two files are for the smaller light that has the blue LED light and just slides into the top of the base (after you remove the one that comes in it).
Finally my opportunity to share something! :)

However these files stemmed from Dee posting about the smaller light sometime ago.

We have sold the larger lights for $12.50 personalized with names and an image. The larger lights only, and also done photos on clear acrylic that I cutout using the attached file that I raster engraved the photos in before cutting the panel out. They are very easy to laser after removing them from the light base. Take note that the two notches are not a U shape and will not just slide down over the plastic that they go on. You will need to separate the light bases apart and slide the panel down between the halfs then back over the round bosses that the screws go thru. This keeps the panels from being pulled out. I hope I explained that part right.

Dee Gallo
11-29-2010, 9:46 PM
Good job, Mike, except....

Please post your Corel files in a format everyone can read. So, the safest is v9 for saving when you are going to share. Not all of us use the latest version (nor do we want to) so this is the nicest way to share.

Thanks, dee

Amy Shelton
11-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Aha! I found an empty package of the larger night light.

Main Stays ... LED Night Light, with auto on/off

Made in china, walmart.com

the UPC number is 81669 02346

I hope they continue making them.
But Dee, I'm so glad to know we can use the smaller style, too.

Peter Odell
11-30-2010, 9:14 AM
All of you do such great work I can't wait until I get as good as all of you. Thanks for being so helpful

pete hagan
11-30-2010, 10:57 AM

Victor I am shocked.:eek:.. I thought Walmart had penetrated the last bastion of Baltic states. Seriously many here in the USA consider this retail giant to be the primary villain in the movie "WALL-E" . In the movie the megacorporation is know as "Buy n Large". Here we poke fun at it and call them "Wally World".

Mike Lassiter
12-01-2010, 10:17 PM
here are the files I posted earlier saved as Corel version 9

Ron Fairbanks
12-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Tried one of these last night and it worked out great.
Emptied the stock in 3 of the Walmarts in town today.

Mike Lassiter
12-01-2010, 10:27 PM
The local Wal Mart only stocks 2-3 of the smaller LED night lights at a time. The larger ones they have in another part of the store than "the night light section". When we first found the larger one, I had to ask one of the ladies where to find them. She took us 1/2 across the store to where they had them hanging on a hanger like small potato chip one over the other at the end of one of the rows of shelfing. I would have never found them! You could walk by them and not see them!
We got them to order some for us that came from other stores. The lady that does the ordering here told me they couldn't get them anymore, but could get them from other stores that still had some in stock. We are going to see about getting more. I sure don't want to have to buy 5000 to get some when the ones from Wal Mart are gone.

Ron Thompson
12-02-2010, 12:48 AM
I think I found the night lights we're looking for Try
http://www.maxximastyle.com/maxxima-3-led-frosted-lens-night-light-with-sensor-p-14.html?cPath=26&zenid=bdd5kqdivpst2mk3hfc54ef1h5

Are these the correct lamps Dee?

Dee Gallo
12-02-2010, 9:06 AM
Hi Ron,

Not the exact same ones, but I do like the looks of this light. Good find! As the laserist in you knows, we are always looking for something new we can put in our machines... hahaha

cheers, dee

pete hagan
12-02-2010, 9:21 AM
So while I was at Wally World yesterday picking up nerf guns for the boys I looked around and found the small nite lights. My youngest is into Star Wars right now so I made him a stocking stuffer with some scrap. Best thing about this is the ease of making and the stock plastic simply pulls right out. Thanks to whomever started this thread.

May the force be with you this holiday season

Martin Boekers
12-02-2010, 10:02 AM
I believe Walmart will let you order online and deliver to your local store with out shipping charges.

You may want to check that out.

Marty

Dee Gallo
12-02-2010, 6:31 PM
Just as a point of interest to anyone wanting to use the larger (colored) lights from Walmart:

1) The acrylic is extruded and frosted. It does not raster well, but I found it vectors lines alright at 50sp/70power on my 35w. If you have a design that's not too detailed, rastering is okay but blurry.

2) I tried to remove the screws so I could either lase the piece more easily OR replace it with nice cast acrylic, BUT. They are tiny little cheapo screws that stripped almost immediately. I got one out, but the other two were not moving.

3) I flipped the light over and burned it from the back, bottom up so the prongs did not interfere at all with the head movement, leaving about 1/4" at the bottom (of a 3" square) blank to be sure.

All in all, still worth the $5 price, but I think I prefer the $3 one which has easy access to the acrylic. I just have to give up the light-sensing feature.

Attached is a photo of the way I set the job up. Since the piece is now off the table, I put some magnets underneath to support the acrylic, making sure it's level. I used some large magnets to hold the base in place and make it easier to replace it exactly. I cut this same light about 4 times doing tests.

cheers, dee

Karen Thompson
12-02-2010, 7:10 PM
Victor I am shocked.:eek:.. I thought Walmart had penetrated the last bastion of Baltic states. Seriously many here in the USA consider this retail giant to be the primary villain in the movie "WALL-E" . In the movie the megacorporation is know as "Buy n Large". Here we poke fun at it and call them "Wally World".

Haha we don't have Walmart here either!!!!! Actually when I think about it; after everything that has happened here in the last week or so, I don't think there's gonna be much of anything :rolleyes:.

Dee as usual fabulous work :).

Tony Lenkic
12-02-2010, 9:19 PM
Dee, if it does not raster well those of us with rotary engravers could engrave and add color to vector lines. I need to visit my local Walmart soon.

Dee Gallo
12-02-2010, 9:53 PM
Dee, if it does not raster well those of us with rotary engravers could engrave and add color to vector lines. I need to visit my local Walmart soon.

Tony,

I have not tried it, but I am guessing that would pose two problems. The frosted surface would hold too much paint and be hard to clean off, plus filling the engraving would block the light from showing the design.. although it might just make a dark line instead of a light line. hmmmm....

More R&D coming up!

cheers, dee

Tony Lenkic
12-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Dee, is it frosted on both sides? If only one side paint filling would fine. I have seen a similar thing done few years back by local engraver on edge lit clear plexi with multiple color fill (Harley motorcycle). The finished piece looked stunning.

James Terry
12-03-2010, 11:07 PM
I just picked up a Lemon one of the older larger colored ones for .50. I am going to go back and get the rest of them. I dunno if the price is a markdown or just an error but it reads the correct line item and at .50. Not bad for a light with usable engraving substrate included.

Bill Cunningham
12-04-2010, 6:17 PM
Looked in my local Walmart last night. Nothing...
Maybe looking in the wrong departments, or their not stocked in Canada.

Dee Gallo
12-04-2010, 6:54 PM
Bill, come on down! There are Walmarts in both Massena and Ogdensburg right near the bridges. And Canadian money is worth more now, so it would be a bargain for you.

Mike Lassiter
12-04-2010, 11:03 PM
I have taken apart and reassembled over 2 dozen of the large panel Wal Mart night lights with the photo cell to laser engrave then with only 1 so far that was any trouble to remove the screws and spread the top apart enough to get the panel out and back in. I have a miniature screwdriver set and use the largest Phillips in the set. The one light that was a problem was so because the screw was stripped in the plastic from being over tightened - it wouldn't unscrew due to stripped thread. I have had zero problems with stripped screws as far as the cross the screwdriver engages becoming stripped. Possibly this is cause by too big a screwdriver or one worn at the tip.

Attached is a picture of one rater engraved (back side) that is lite for you to see how the frosted panels look.

Dee Gallo
12-05-2010, 9:03 AM
Nice job, Mike. I only tried one light, maybe that was "my one" that was going to give me trouble. I also used a mini philips but it was impossible.

Can you share your settings for rastering? I'd like to compare to mine, which obviously didn't work as well as I'd hoped.

Thanks, dee

Bill Cunningham
12-07-2010, 9:04 PM
Bill, come on down! There are Walmarts in both Massena and Ogdensburg right near the bridges. And Canadian money is worth more now, so it would be a bargain for you.

I think I found them... They weren't there when I last looked..honest...
My middle daughter had one in her hallway, but it was quite a bit smaller. She got that one from the dollar store so their may be a source there as well.. I was going to get a few from walmart, but I don't know when I would get the time to experiment.. I'm just working my way through 550 heavy glass awards, that a local glass company is providing for a 'winterfest' and wants them etched with the winterfest logo, as well as a bunch of other stuff.. I have to start turning Christmas jobs down next week for those that waited till the last minute..

Mike Lassiter
12-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Here is a special request photo night light that we did last night. I think it turned out pretty good.

Dee Gallo
12-08-2010, 1:49 PM
Beautiful job, Mike! I am still trying to get those darn screws out!

James Terry
12-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Mike, that is nice looking. Can you share your procedure steps to etching that photo to the acrylic?

Robert Walters
12-10-2010, 10:11 AM
You musta hit all the WalMarts in my area and cleaned them out!

I can't find the large ones, anyone have the SKU and/or UPC codes for it by chance?

Is it still the "GE" branded, like the smaller one?

Maybe a pic of the packaging?

Joe De Medeiros
12-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Looked in my local Walmart last night. Nothing...
Maybe looking in the wrong departments, or their not stocked in Canada.

Bill, I've seen them at the North end Barrie Walmart, but not at the Mapleview one. I've also seen them at Canadian tire.

Bill Cunningham
12-12-2010, 6:04 PM
Bill, I've seen them at the North end Barrie Walmart, but not at the Mapleview one. I've also seen them at Canadian tire.

I did finally find some in the south end Walmart Joe.. I'll have to put these on my 'later to do list' until things slowdown sometime after Christmas..

Mike Lassiter
Here is a special request photo night light that we did last night. I think it turned out pretty good.

And Mike, your Barrel racing one looks great... Used to do that in my 'much' younger days..

Mike Lassiter
12-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Frances and I undertook finding all the white or clear large night lights we could yesterday. I got on line at Wal Mart.com and searched for stores within 50 mile radius of us. We had already drove to the next nearest town and came up empty one night last week. I took the item number from sales receipt for the white night light and called 4 stores and ask them if they could tell me if they showed to have any of those in the store.

First you would think this would be as simple as someone typing in the number and telling you the answer. At some stores it was that easy, while at others the person at the customer service counter couldn't do it, and had to get a "member of management". Once they finally came to the phone then, they had to get to a computer or handheld to enter the number, so again you are put on hold. Some want to know what it is you are asking about, then before you can explain after telling them a LED night light you are put on hold waiting for someone from "that department" to answer the phone. You MIGHT get a answer, or you might not. After we started our trip to the first store, I had Frances call the dummy's back while I drove. She simply ask for a member of management with no explanation given and we seemed to get answers faster.

We drove a little over 200 miles going to 4 stores within 50 miles of us. The first store told me they had 1 white light, and they were the first we drove to - about 25 miles away. When we finally found the lights (at the isle the other night lights were on) we found 3 white lights and 19 others of various colors, and took them all. The second store about 40 miles away said they had 6 white lights so we felt pretty good that we would do good there. We found 7 colored lights and no white ones at the end of the isle the night lights were on. We walked to the "domestic" dept and searched every isle and found nothing. We got a lady to help us, and she took us to the hardware section (where we found the colored lights) to see the person over that department. When we found him, and spoke to him, he walked to the area the night lights were in and of course couldn't find what we wanted. I told him the colored ones were hanging at the end of the isle, and when he saw them he quickly said they were NOT in his department, but in domestics - even though they were hanging at the end of the isle that was in his department. We found a lady at the gun counter and ask her to again check the number for us. It said again, 6 lights in dept. 20 - where the sheets and so on are. We had already looked there once, but hey, maybe we BOTH missed them, so we walked back and looked again. The lady came just as we finished and she also looked - nothing. They could be on the clearance isle as they are no longer being stocked or reordered, so she took us 1/3 across the store and there we found 6 white LED night lights of a completely different style - and item number. So we drove to this store for nothing. We chose to leave the 7 colored lights as we already got 19 at the other store, and really wanted just to find the white or clear ones.

We drove to the next store now, about 20 miles away, but now headed back toward "home". There we found several colored lights but no white ones, so we left for the last store about 50 miles south. There they said they had 6 white lights and in fact we found 7 and several colored ones which again we left and just took the white ones. This little road trip took us about 7 hours to complete for 29 lights, to go with the other various colored ones we still had at home. Here is what I learned from the trip.
You should call the stores before you go if you can give them the item number(s) they can tell you if they even SHOULD have them. Some of the stores did not show the item number when they checked it, meaning they no longer carry them at that store. 2 of the stores we called did not show them, so we only drove to the ones that told us they had them. Remember because they tell you they have some, doesn't make it so! The lady that helped us at the second stop said they probably had been stolen, and although they show having them, they like had been stolen as if they had been sold they wouldn't show them as being in stock. Also remember they can be in the hardware area with other night lights or domestic with sheets and towels. There seems to be no certain place for them, they can be in either location. Lastly you are looking for a specific item, and everyone you talk to will transfer you to someone else, or be pretty much no help at all. Of 4 stores we did our own hunting and looking in all 4, ask for help in one store and of the 3 people that we spoke too, only one of them really tried to help us find what we wanted. The other two couldn't get rid of us quick enough. So you should plan on being on your own with pretty much no usable help if you ask for it.

We have sold several of these and felt it would be worth having more just in case we could sell they. As we use clear acrylic to do photo's on, the ones that are pink,blue, yellow, etc really doesn't matter as we take those panels out anyway and don't use them. I may dig into this further by contacting Wal Marts home office or not; I haven't decided if it will be worth the trouble yet or not. We seem to have hit on a popular item in these, especially now at Christmas; but that may dry up when the holiday is over, only time will tell I guess.

Kevin Baker
12-13-2010, 5:53 AM
I found them online..
http://www.jascoproducts.com/products/pc/GE-LED-Night-Light-Waterfall-54p467.htm

Shawn Conklin
12-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Lowes also has usable GE ones, although I could only find 'Shell' style which work great but the shell it comes with is pretty usless so it seems a shame to recycle it. The GE shell one just plugs in and out you dont have to loosen screws like the walmart ones ... need to use 1/4 or close acrylic, 1/8 is too wobbly.

I only had my experimental piece left so it looks funny because its covered in micro fractures from rubbing alchohol :-) I have been playing with mirrored acrylic and trying to stylize it ... microfractures are too loud with the mirror ...

Also attaching my corel file. It has a clean cut outline for the walmart ones and the cut lines for the GE Shell.

FYI, they were $2.60 at my lowes.

Here are some pics

Dee Gallo
12-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Brilliant! I like the idea of NOT having to wrestle with the screws... thanks! Next trip to Lowes will include buying some lights. Are the lights white or colored? That's one thing I like about the original small Walmart ones, they had blue lights.

cheers, dee

Shawn Conklin
12-31-2010, 12:29 PM
Unfortunately they are just white. I used one with day glow green acrylic and it looked good but short of changing the led out thats the only way to get color.

Robert Walters
12-31-2010, 2:32 PM
Aha! I found an empty package of the larger night light.

Main Stays ... LED Night Light, with auto on/off

Made in china, walmart.com

the UPC number is 81669 02346

Hi Amy,

Do you have the SKU from the receipt and maybe a photo of the packaging of the large light?

I think Dee bought all of them in North America, so going to try and order some if possible.

James Terry
01-12-2011, 9:30 PM
I noticed today that Walmart has the large Mainstays LED night lights back out. Mine were hanging with all different colors on an inner endcap by all of the towels. I picked up two clear/white ones. They are $5 which I think is a little high but it's ok to grab a few for experimenting. Of course the blue GE led lights are always in the light bulb isle and they are priced at $2.88.

I finally picked up a sheet of 1/4" Plexi and got a few experiments out. I think I'm learning a few tricks to make it work.

http://www.webglider.com/Laser/2011/DSC08590.JPG

http://www.webglider.com/laser/2011/DSC08443.JPG

Robert Walters
01-13-2011, 12:23 AM
I noticed today that Walmart has the large Mainstays LED night lights back out.

Hey James,

Do you have the UPC number and maybe the SKU from the receipt of the large nightlights by chance?

Still haven't been able to find any yet =(

Nice pic of the Sugar Glider too =)

James Terry
01-13-2011, 11:32 AM
Personally, I prefer the always-on GE units.

The info I have collected so far is:

Mainstays LED Night Light - MS10-006-006-01 - Frosted White
Barcode: 7 81669 02346 2
Receipt: 078166902346 WHITE LED NL $5.00

Mainstays LED Night Light - MS10-006-006-07 - Lemon
Barcode: 7 81669 02347 9
Receipt: 078166902347 LEMON LED NL $5.00

GE LED Night Light 10937
Barcode: 0 43180 10937 8
Receipt: 004318010937 NIGHTLIGHT $2.88

Robert Walters
01-13-2011, 2:52 PM
Personally, I prefer the always-on GE units.

The info I have collected so far is:

Mainstays LED Night Light - MS10-006-006-01 - Frosted White
Barcode: 7 81669 02346 2
Receipt: 078166902346 WHITE LED NL $5.00

Mainstays LED Night Light - MS10-006-006-07 - Lemon
Barcode: 7 81669 02347 9
Receipt: 078166902347 LEMON LED NL $5.00

GE LED Night Light 10937
Barcode: 0 43180 10937 8
Receipt: 004318010937 NIGHTLIGHT $2.88

James,

AWESOME!!! Thank you very much!
Now I can bug the WalMart manager to order some.

Amy Shelton
09-29-2011, 10:18 AM
Thought I'd update this thread ....

They remodeled our Walmart recently, and I discovered that they have the old style (with the square frosted acrylic, with the light sensor) back in stock. They have different colors that coordinate with their bath towels. They aren't hanging up on end-cap hangers anymore, they are on a shelf. The red towels have red night lights beside them, then the yellow towels have yellow night lights, etc. It made the display look nice. I'm glad they're back in stock, although I might continue to use the $3 GE kinds without the light sensor.