PDA

View Full Version : Ten days before my new 60 watt rabbit should arrive

James Jaragosky
10-29-2009, 10:47 PM
I have about ten days before my new 60 watt rabbit should arrive. I am just too excited.
I am looking forward to the larger table, air assist and downdraft evacuation: all features that are missing on my current machine.
I am not having much luck selling my old 40watt and I may just pull the tube and power supply and try my luck at mounting them on my CNC router gantry.what’s the worst that can happen?:rolleyes:

The little 40watt is still making me money, I got 3 more orders this week for 8x10 photos. So It would really be a waste to cannibalize it, but I don't have the room for all the equipment I have as it is, and as good as business has been I don't have the work for two machines. also I like taking stuff apart.:D

Stuart Orrell
10-30-2009, 4:16 AM
Hi James,

I'm probably stating the obvious here (sorry) but I wouldn't get rid of your 40W until you have the 60W settings figures out and proven.....

Congrat's on your continued and expanding business...

Frank Corker
10-30-2009, 7:10 AM
I can't believe that you're so excited....not

James Jaragosky
10-30-2009, 10:58 AM
I can't believe that you're so excited....not
Frank, I cant believe that I am this excited. I already have a laser and know what it can and cannot do. It is not that much different from what currently I have.
You would think I would be more subdued regarding this purchase.

Stuart, You certainly giving some sage advice. However I am not too concerned. I have 2 years of experience under my belt and I should be able to zero in the new machine within a day or so.

Now I need to get a 4' x 8" bed laser and I will be really excited!!!:eek: