PDA

View Full Version : Nova Owners Group - FYI

Michael Mills
10-29-2009, 8:46 AM
Hi Creekers,
This is a link to Teknatool for joining the Nova Owners Group. Hopefully this one will work.
teknatool.com/NOVA_Owner.htm
If it doesn’t work you can email Bill Blasic at novauser1@att.net (novauser1@att.net) and ask to join the group. Bill will just need your name and he will email you back. Bill does all of this himself so understand if it takes a few hours.
It seems the links at Teknatool’s website to join the group only work if you are at the Home Page. From any other page (as far as I can tell) it takes you to a screen with a notice from Microsoft that they are closing their MSN groups.
The group is not as active as it was when it was a MSN group but this may because of the bad links at Teknatool and no one can find the new location.
This is just another resource so keep posting here also.
Mike

phil harold
10-29-2009, 9:25 AM
NOVA Woodworking has a Facebook page too
There is also a yahoo group

Bob Borzelleri
10-29-2009, 9:36 AM
NOVA Woodworking has a Facebook page too
There is also a yahoo group

Hmmm...

I did a search on Yahoo Groups and came up blank. Do you have a link?

Bob Borzelleri
10-29-2009, 9:40 AM
Michael...

Thanks for clarifying the link confusion on the Nova site.

...Bob

Ralph Lindberg
10-29-2009, 9:40 AM
The Yahoo Group is linked under the name "Teknatool"

The problem with the Bill's My Family hosted groups, is, like all My Family hosted groups, they are private and take a special "invite" to join, you can't find them on any search engine

phil harold
10-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Hmmm...

I did a search on Yahoo Groups and came up blank. Do you have a link?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teknatool/

John McCaskill
10-30-2009, 10:44 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teknatool/

I looked at the Facebook, Yahoo Groups and My Family pages. Seems as though the My Family page is the most active one. Since I am already a member at MyFamily dot com all I had to do was join the Nova Group.

John

phil harold
10-30-2009, 12:58 PM
I looked at the Facebook, Yahoo Groups and My Family pages. Seems as though the My Family page is the most active one. Since I am already a member at MyFamily dot com all I had to do was join the Nova Group.

John

Well I just joined the nova group
not a fan of the format, but will see if how much info comes from it
when I searched for about my 3000 there was only one thread...

I really think that easier access to the group is important