PDA

View Full Version : First Pen since getting back..

Dennis McGarry
10-25-2009, 2:45 PM
Ok here is my FIRST pen after getting the another lathe.

Its a Acrylic from WC, set in a Wall Street II 24k gold. Sanded up to 1200 then HUT plastic polish.

The photo is bad, i havent set up the photo tent yet, also forgot to paint the tube either white or black, so you can see gold/brass color, but with the gold kit it sorta works...

OH and the other two pics are my workshop, not the nicest but I bet I got the best view!

Steve Schlumpf
10-25-2009, 2:59 PM
Good looking pen! Great looking shop! With that location I believe I would specialize in fishing lures! Sure looks nice!

alex carey
10-25-2009, 5:39 PM
Great pen but an even better location, can you look out the window while turning?

Jeff Nicol
10-25-2009, 5:49 PM
I think a nice pole out there where a guy could watch it and be working on the lathe would kill 2 birds with one stone! Nice pen and even an nicer view! Have fun and keep on posting new stuff! I have a bunch ready to take some pictures but I have a headache right now so off the meds cabinet for some Ibuprofen!

Thanks,

Jeff

Harvey M. Taylor
10-25-2009, 7:47 PM
That is your shop??? Man, it looks big enough to live in. What a view!!! Max

Bernie Weishapl
10-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Great looking pen and a very nice looking shop.

Billy Tallant
10-26-2009, 2:33 AM
Nice looking pen. Love that shop & location. If I had a spot like that, my turning time would go down drastically. Would have the boat sitting by the shop just waiting...

Dan Forman
10-26-2009, 3:10 AM
Like the pen, the Wallstreet is one of my favorite kits. I'm afraid if I had your shop, winter would be the only time it would get much consistent use. Great location.

Dan