PDA

View Full Version : magnetic name plaques

Jeremy Butler
10-23-2009, 3:39 PM
Someone just called and asked about the name plaques that have a magnet on the back and a seperate piece of metal to put under your shirt or something but I dont know where to get them. Does anyone know a good source for them?

Steve Clarkson
10-23-2009, 3:41 PM
Johnsons Plastics has all sorts of name badge accessories.

Martin Boekers
10-23-2009, 3:50 PM
JDS, DTC most all larger vendors carry them.

JDS runs a special on them every 4 or 5 months.

Marty

Mike Null
10-23-2009, 5:25 PM
Jeremy

Assuming you want to get into the engraving business a trade show would be a good investment for you. The ARA show in Las Vegas is coming up in February. It is the largest of the trade shows for engravers.

Garrett Nors
10-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Jeremy

Assuming you want to get into the engraving business a trade show would be a good investment for you. The ARA show in Las Vegas is coming up in February. It is the largest of the trade shows for engravers.

I wish I could go to the Vegas ARA show :(

Jeremy Butler
10-25-2009, 6:22 PM
Well I've had the laser for about a year and a half but I also have a vinyl cutter which I use a lot more than the laser at the moment, I was just looking for something to do that I would be able to sell to the same market type as my vinyl work. Any other ideas would be good to hear as well :)

Randy Digby
10-25-2009, 7:48 PM
What is your target audience for you vinyl products? Some examples of your current vinyl work might help produce some suggestions.

Jeremy Butler
10-29-2009, 5:40 PM
well I do anything from big signs to window decals but I also do the vinyl stickers on tiles so it would be the people buying the little cute things like that