PDA

View Full Version : Posts don't show up

Bob Cox
10-22-2009, 8:01 PM
I went to Deals and Discounts and saw that there is a new post to Dewalt DW735 HD ~$270 Clearance by Josh Reet at 6:15 pm today.

So I select that topic and see that there are 5 pages, but page 5 is for 10/6. Then I select More replies below current depth. (Why do I have to select that anyways to see all of the replies) Then I go to the last page which it now shows is page 3. The last entry is from 10/19. Where is the post for today? I can select Josh Reet and look at all of his posts and see the post from 6:15 pm today. Why doesn't it show up the first way?

This isn't the first time I see this problem. It doesn't help to wait several days because it still doesn't show up.

Bob Cox
10-27-2009, 9:58 AM
I don't see the post that was just added to this thread this morning either.

Aaron Koehl
11-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Underneath the Log Out link there is a link called "Diplay Modes". If you switch to linear mode, you won't see the "More replies below current depth" any more. The page numbers are dynamically generated, and will be based on your display mode, and the number of posts you have displayed per page, which can be adjusted in your UserCP.

Bob Cox
11-02-2009, 11:31 AM
That change seems to fix my problem.

I didn't have a problem with seeing the "More replies below current depth". My problem was after picking "More replies below current depth", it didn't show all of the replies.

Underneath the Log Out link there is a link called "Diplay Modes". If you switch to linear mode, you won't see the "More replies below current depth" any more. The page numbers are dynamically generated, and will be based on your display mode, and the number of posts you have displayed per page, which can be adjusted in your UserCP.