PDA

View Full Version : General Imdustrial Supply

Ken Salisbury
03-25-2003, 5:38 PM
I talked with Rick Warren from General Industrial Supply this afternoon and he tells me their web site will be back up and running within a few days. I know there have been several posts about not being able to get to their web site - which has been down. I will post another message when it gets back up and running. Rick has been monitoring SMC and is aware of the concerns shown and apologizes for any inconvience it might have caused.

Sam Chambers
03-25-2003, 6:54 PM
Thanks, Ken!

I hope the state of their web site doesn't scare anyone off. I can vouch for them, having bought 2 large machines (Jet 14" bandsaw, Powermatic Model 54 jointer) from them just over a year ago. General Industrial is a terriffic company!

John Miliunas
03-25-2003, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the update, Ken. Yeah, I've tried to check out the site numerous times since the original thread, but obviously, no luck. I didn't want to harp about it, because I knew we had our best man on top of it!:D If all goes as planned with house sale/purchase, I may be looking at a couple items from those folks! :cool:

Ted Shrader
03-26-2003, 6:55 PM
Ken -

Thanks for looking out for them (and us) by keeping the status up to date. I will be making a trip in their vicinity this summer and plan to make a stop. Will be a slight detour, but LOML will buy into it.

Ted