PDA

View Full Version : Just A Note

James & Zelma Litzmann
10-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Hey everyone, just thought I should drop in and see if all of you are still here. I know you probably don't even remember me (now that's embarrassing).

It has been a long few months, or should I say year. But to make a long story story short . . . my Mom passed away on the 21st of September.

I am now trying to get back to life, and just wanted to let you all know we are still here. Hope you are all doing good.

Zelma

Scott Challoner
10-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Of course we remember you Zelma. Welcome back. Very sorry to hear about your mother.

Steve Clarkson
10-15-2009, 6:11 AM
How could we forget you????

Welcome back and my deepest sympathies.

Dee Gallo
10-15-2009, 6:40 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, it's a heartbreaking loss.

We could never forget you! And it's good to know you are coming back to the Creek for friendship, we missed you!

cheers, dee

Phyllis Meyer
10-15-2009, 9:25 AM
Of course we do! James and Zelma, your family will be in our thoughts and prayers! Sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Belinda Barfield
10-15-2009, 9:48 AM
After all the great things you've contributed how could we forget you?

My condolences on the loss of your mother.

Welcome back!

Jeanette Brewer
10-15-2009, 5:20 PM
Zelma,

Welcome back! Our prayers are with you in the loss of your mother.

John Noell
10-15-2009, 7:00 PM
Even when expected, the death of your mother is a heavy blow. I try to remember the many happy times and the laughter, and forget the relatively short time at the end.
(And of course we remember you!)

James & Zelma Litzmann
10-16-2009, 9:10 PM
Thank you, everyone, for your prayers, they are very much appreciated. It has been a long year and trying to get back to some routine is not as easy as one my think.

Thank you again and I hope to be contributing soon. Hope you all have a GREAT weekend.

Ed Maloney
10-17-2009, 6:12 PM
James and Zelma - Welcome back!

Ed

James & Zelma Litzmann
10-17-2009, 6:19 PM
Thank Ed, it is great to be back!