PDA

View Full Version : Dallas (Arlington) Woodworking show

Herb Blair
09-22-2004, 6:32 PM
Several asked about the Dallas show. It will be in Arlington on Dec 10,11 & 12th.
www.thewoodworkingshows.com (http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/index.php?pageName=Show&eventName=Dallas%20/%20Fort%20Worth)
According to the Lie-Nielsen website, they will be at the Dallas Show. I'm lookin forward to it and saving my dimes and nickels.

Tom Scott
09-23-2004, 10:07 AM
I'm glad to hear that L-N will be here this year. I had just about given up hope that they were ever coming back since they haven't been down for the last 3 years or so. Now, if only we could get Rob and L-V here...

Tom

Wendell Wilkerson
09-23-2004, 12:02 PM
I'm glad to hear that L-N will be here this year. I had just about given up hope that they were ever coming back since they haven't been down for the last 3 years or so. Now, if only we could get Rob and L-V here...

Tom

I can't believe I've missed that many in a row. The last one I went to was when they used to have it in Mesquite. LN was at that show so I just assumed that they were at the ones I missed. This year I really want go because I figure its the only way I'll get to see the LN chisels in person.

Wendell