PDA

View Full Version : Wow! I'm impressed!

doug faist
10-13-2009, 9:24 PM
When I first started perusing this forum it was not real well populated. Viewers often totaled 60-70 users. Over the last couple of years those numbers have grown and grown to the point where it is now not unusual to see more than 250 users on the forum at any one time.

I'd like to offer my congratulations to the webmasters and moderators who work so darn hard to make this the most useful woodworking forum on the web. And to offer my thanks to all of the contributors who are willing to share their experience with the rest of us.

Keep up the great work!

Doug

Brian Kent
10-13-2009, 9:34 PM
Right on, Doug.

Hey has the rain hit you yet? It's supposed to hit Riverside in the next couple of hours.

Brian

doug faist
10-13-2009, 9:38 PM
Brian - Yeah, we got hammered this morning for about 15 minutes. Maybe a half an inch. Yea, the drought is over!:)

Doug

Christopher Pine
10-17-2009, 4:14 PM
When I first started here I would go to new posts and it was typical that teh most pages would be 5 or so. Now I hardly ever see less than 10

Glenn Clabo
10-17-2009, 4:36 PM
Doug,
There are now over 10,500 active users! Believe it or not...there are many of us who have been around here from the first few days. Even though there are still people who come on and like to try to stir the pot...many of the old timers are very quick to explain how we do things around here...and even more who help us mods by reporting posts that don't meet the TOS. It's been a very interesting ride...

Keith Outten
10-17-2009, 10:40 PM
Right now we are averaging 800 new posts per day. Activity is increasing as we are moving into the busy season from November through March. No doubt soon we will exceed 1000 posts per day and probably break our record of 10.9 million page views in a single month.

Our lowest numbers are in the Summer months with about 700 posts per day and 8 million page views per month.