PDA

View Full Version : Baltic Birch

OrlandoWinger steven
10-13-2009, 7:07 PM
I'm in Orlando, Fl and trying to find 1/8" Baltic Birch Plywood. Does anyone know of a supplier somewhere in the state to acquire this.
Thanks,

Steven

James Jaragosky
10-13-2009, 7:41 PM
I'm in Orlando, Fl and trying to find 1/8" Baltic Birch Plywood. Does anyone know of a supplier somewhere in the state to acquire this.
Thanks,

Steven
Here is a link to this months free stuff drawing. It has info on BB from mike M. he is is a good resource for many things, including BB.
http://sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=121851

Michael Kowalczyk
10-14-2009, 9:26 PM
Thanks James but it is Mike K., which is short for Michael Kowalczyk. ;)
Glad to hear you are keeping bizzee from some of your other posts that I have read.

Only one more week and somebody will be chosen, so that I can be allowed to Bless them with a box of 3mm Baltic Birch Plywood, which they may also Bless others with an A.R.K. (Act of Random Kindness) if they so choose. I have blast when I get to do this.

Are you doing more on your CNC or your Laser?

Thanks and ...

James Jaragosky
10-14-2009, 9:35 PM
Thanks James but it is Mike K., which is short for Michael Kowalczyk. ;)
Glad to hear you are keeping bizzee from some of your other posts that I have read.

Only one more week and somebody will be chosen, so that I can be allowed to Bless them with a box of 3mm Baltic Birch Plywood, which they may also Bless others with an A.R.K. (Act of Random Kindness) if they so choose. I have blast when I get to do this.

Are you doing more on your CNC or your Laser?

Thanks and ...
Sorry about the miss typing of your name.
I make more sales with the laser but I have more fun on the cnc.
I will need to get a box of bb sometime soon. so I will be in touch soon.
I need some .25 Corina as well you wouldn't have some of that laying around?

Michael Kowalczyk
10-14-2009, 9:44 PM
No Problem. The "K" is just above the "M" so I'll let you slide on this one. I know how it is sometimes but thank God for Spellcheckers.:D

No I do not have any 1/4" and the 1/2" I do have I need to make some stuff instead of it collecting dust.

Thanks for the reminder and ...