PDA

View Full Version : Great Experience!

George Morris
10-09-2009, 10:35 PM
I have to relate to all a great buying experience! I bought a used Monster Articulating Arm Hollowing system from a friend in my wood turning club. I Have used it for 3 hollow form and love it.
I found that I wanted to expand it to include the swan neck tool for the system, so I called Randy we talked and decided to e mail him what I needed and to send some pictures of what I had.
Well I sent the pictures he e mails me back to send him the whole system back to him and he would redo it for the price of the swan neck tool.
Off it goes and in less then 2 week I have it back,It is brand NEW!!! Yes New!!! . Even painted to match the mustard!

This was a old system Now I have a new one! I do not know or have ever dealt with Randy before. I will Recommend him in the future and buy from him again!! Thanks Randy everything is GREAT!!

George

Bernie Weishapl
10-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Randy is a great guy to deal with. He made me some different tooling. I have both of his units and would buy again.

alex carey
10-09-2009, 11:58 PM
my experience as well has been good, glad to hear yours is good to.

George Guadiane
10-10-2009, 10:21 AM
I have the articulated arm and a few of his handles... I'm waiting for a custom tool rest, but I have to say:

I am not surprised, in the least, at his customer service, based on my experience and all known users, save one (and I don't know if anyone could have made that one happy).
Randy Rocks!