PDA

View Full Version : New video: Turning a mallet

Bob Hamilton
10-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Hi:
This is a simple spindle turning project I put together in response to a request. The playlist is available at: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9B79FD997B782F62

Take care
Bob

Ray Binnicker
10-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks again, Bob..... I, and I'm sure a lot more, really do appreciate these videos.

Ray Binnicker

Matt Ranum
10-09-2009, 5:45 PM
Me too, been watching them quite a bit lately. Thanks for doing them.

Harvey Ghesser
10-09-2009, 8:16 PM
Bob,

Thanks so much for taking the time to make these videos. I learn a lot from you.

Harv

Bobby Perry
10-09-2009, 8:19 PM
Great Videos Bob. I have a question. Is it just me are does anyone else have a problem hearing you talking. I have my vol all the way up and the vol on youtube all the way up and still can just barely hear you.

Bernie Weishapl
10-09-2009, 8:54 PM
Thank you Bob.

Bob Hamilton
10-10-2009, 9:27 PM
Thanks, all.

Bobby, is it just this video or other of my videos that you are having trouble with? I was experimenting with dubbing on the dovetail bowl video and may have forgotten to return a setting in my editing software to its normal position when I was editing this one. I use headphones rather than speakers for my computer audio so I may just have cranked up the volume on the headset without considering what that meant about the video volume. I can't really change anything on this one now that is has been uploaded, but I will try to make sure that I re-set the volume for the audio track of the video so it does not happen again.

Take care
Bob