PDA

View Full Version : As everyone is talking about gloats ...

Christian Aufreiter
09-21-2004, 7:59 AM
... here's my contribution.
The small box is a raaco assortment box but what could the larger grey one contain? :confused:
Bob Marino is not allowed to guess :D

Regards,

Christian

Kelly C. Hanna
09-21-2004, 8:10 AM
FESTOOL goodies!!

Frank Pellow
09-21-2004, 8:15 AM
FESTOOL goodies!!

The latch on the box is red, so I don't think it is something from Festool. On the other hand, why has Christian banned Bob from guessing? I must admit that I am "stumped". :confused:

Christian Aufreiter
09-21-2004, 8:18 AM
The latch on the box is red, so I don't think it is something from Festool. On the other hand, why has Christian banned Bob from guessing? I must admit that I am "stumped". :confused:

Good thought, Frank. I banned Bob from guessing because he already knows what the box contains as we spoke about it in one of our private emails.

Jim Becker
09-21-2004, 9:03 AM
A power tool??? :D :D :D

Mark Singer
09-21-2004, 9:09 AM
my lost piece of pizza? and a "Veg-a Matic" it slices and dices and if you order right now, I will include at no extra charge a free set of steak knives (can also be used for wood carving):D

Christian Aufreiter
09-21-2004, 9:37 AM
my lost piece of pizza? and a "Veg-a Matic" it slices and dices and if you order right now, I will include at no extra charge a free set of steak knives (can also be used for wood carving):D

Sorry, you're wrong Mark. Actually, it's a griller BBQ set in a Systainer :p

Regards,

Christian

Manny Hernandez
09-21-2004, 9:51 AM
Looks like a Lamello box.
Which model did you buy?

Christian Aufreiter
09-21-2004, 10:05 AM
1000 points for our winner, Manny, and a washing machine for free! ;)

It's the Lamello C2 and it served me very well during my last project.

Regards,

Christian

Manny Hernandez
09-21-2004, 10:44 AM
1000 points for our winner, Manny, and a washing machine for free! ;)

I'll send a flatbed to pick up that washing machine. ;)

Steven Wilson
09-21-2004, 11:33 AM
... here's my contribution.
The small box is a raaco assortment box but what could the larger grey one contain? :confused:
Bob Marino is not allowed to guess :D

Regards,

Christian
Hmmm, it's a systainer but it has red markings so maybe it's a Lamello biscuit jointer (C2?)