PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of a good attorney in the Seattle area?

Dan Mitchell
10-06-2009, 11:59 PM
My wife & I are having some marital difficulties, and while I want very much to resolve them, it is conceivable this is not in the cards. I know there are several people on this forum from the Seattle area. If one of you happens to know of a good divorce attorney, please pass it on. It might be more appropriate to email or PM me on this.

Thanks very much,

Dan

Josh Reet
10-07-2009, 3:41 AM
I have heard bad things about Michael Gallagher. So I'd stay away from him. As if his TV commercials weren't enough to drive most people away.

Sorry though, no advice on good ones. I can ask a couple buddies though. But most of them were in the N. sound area when they got their divorces.

Dan Mitchell
10-07-2009, 3:32 PM
I have heard bad things about Michael Gallagher. So I'd stay away from him. As if his TV commercials weren't enough to drive most people away.

Sorry though, no advice on good ones. I can ask a couple buddies though. But most of them were in the N. sound area when they got their divorces.

Thanks for that Josh, any info at all you can pass on would be appreciated. Again, I'm still hoping it doesn't come to this, but better to be prepared.

Dan

JohnT Fitzgerald
10-08-2009, 8:58 AM
My uncle had a love/hate relationship with lawyers. He loved to hate them LOL. But he had a saying - there are only 2 types of lawyers. Mine....and theirs.

Cliff Rohrabacher
10-08-2009, 11:58 AM
I have colleague in Tacoma whom I respect
PM me off list if you want the name and contact info