PDA

View Full Version : SunFlowers and Lady Bug Graphics Request

Tim Bateson
10-06-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm doing a Memorial Cross for a father who was killed by a drunk driver while he was being a good samaritan assisting a crashed motorcycle victim.
Anyway his young son has some specific requests. He wants Sunflowers and Ladybugs scattered around one of the Memorial Crosses I make.
Problem - I'm having trouble locating good vector graphics for those items.
Help please.

James Jaragosky
10-06-2009, 11:09 PM
The ladybug is probably not what your looking for but the sunflowers should work.
I have more but The system will not let me add a zip file and the dfx files exceed the given limit,sorry. If you need them send me a email and I will zip all four files and send them to you.
I had to change the file from a (zipx) to the older (zip) format to get it to load.

Steve Clarkson
10-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry Tim......this is all I have...

Tim Bateson
10-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks James good sunflower.

Steve, could you save that in X3 or lower. Thanks.

Carrol Fleming
10-07-2009, 3:34 AM
There is a free font - Ladybug Dings - on fontsforfree.net.

The Readme says refer to the license agreement if you are going to use it for commercial purposes. On the website I found a small piece "All our fonts including Ladybug Dings are free to download and use as long as you respect the owner and read the terms in ladybug_dings.zip file that you are going to download. For commercial usage, we recommend considering donating to the font maker of the Ladybug Dings." but there was no liscence agreement in the zip.

Carrol

Steve Clarkson
10-07-2009, 6:07 AM
Sorry Tim......I just assumed you had x5. Anyway, I was in a rush to get to bed last night, so I forgot to save it in an earlier version for the benefit of all. Here it is in v10.

Tim Bateson
10-08-2009, 6:02 AM
Thanks the the input. I really appreciate it.