PDA

View Full Version : Gold discovered in Texas Gloat

Cecil Arnold
09-21-2004, 12:11 AM
As things work out, this arrived just as we are leaving for a month, so I'll have something to look forward to when I get back. I picked it up at the freight terminal Thursday, but even though Chris was learning to speak Arkie, I knew the other picture Nazi (Tyler) would be lerking so I had to wait for the gloat until I had time to get a picture.

Brad Schmid
09-21-2004, 12:30 AM
FOUL!!!!!

You stealth gloated in your "Chuck" post yesterday! How'd we let that one slip by :rolleyes: 15 yard penalty :D

Nice score. No doubt, you'll enjoy that alot.

Brad

Gary Max
09-21-2004, 7:21 AM
They are nice solid machines---I had the chance to Play--errr work with one not to long ago.

Tyler Howell
09-21-2004, 7:34 AM
Ahhhhh Cec! You're the Man:cool:

Kelly C. Hanna
09-21-2004, 8:11 AM
Nice gloat!! Congrats to you...that's a nice lathe.

Jim Becker
09-21-2004, 9:08 AM
It looks so lonely without you standing there with tools in-hand, but I'm sure it'll wait for you to return. Congratulations on your new lathe! A very nice purchase and addition to your shop, Cecil.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-21-2004, 9:34 AM
Cecil....nice tool....nice gloat. :D You're absolutely correct to wait on the gloat until you had pics. It's much nicer to have Tyler's "Ahhhhh Cec! You're the Man" than his....."Foul.....no pics ..no gloat.......where did I put the numbers of those 2 guys on the Pic Patrol?" :eek: :D ......Congrats!