PDA

View Full Version : Oneida Box Stack...

David Weiser
09-20-2004, 9:17 PM
Man, Oneida really puts the cyclone in too many boxes.......

http://venus.walagata.com/w/kennytowlie/Oneida.png

Kevin Gerstenecker
09-20-2004, 9:36 PM
David, only a couple of weeks ago I had the EXACT same stack in my driveway. I don't know how the UPS guy stacked them like that, but I thought it was a little over the edge! :D Great buy.........you are gonna love that DC system...........I say it is the best money I have spent on woodworking................works like a DREAM! I thought it was an enjoyable install............even the duct work!

David Weiser
09-20-2004, 9:43 PM
Yeah, we got the 2HP with Leeson motor. Makes next to no noise. Actully that is my dad in the picture, I wanted him there to show how huge the stack is, and thoes are empty boxes...... I can't see how the UPS guy managed to stack full boxes, getting the motor onto it's brackets was hard enough......Dang dude. Well I am out. Byeness

EDIT: Got a pic of the Oneida installed

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/382/blalala.png

Jim Becker
09-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Congratulations, David! You're goinna love that white beauty. Your installation looks great, too. Good move with the closet...it made a huge difference in my shop. The soundproofing I used also worked well...fiberglass in the stud bays and plain old 1/4" pegboard on the inside with the rough surface out. A baffled air return to the shop serves to keep heat/A-C in the shop without letting extra noise through.

David Weiser
09-20-2004, 11:01 PM
Congratulations, David! You're goinna love that white beauty. Your installation looks great, too. Good move with the closet...it made a huge difference in my shop. The soundproofing I used also worked well...fiberglass in the stud bays and plain old 1/4" pegboard on the inside with the rough surface out. A baffled air return to the shop serves to keep heat/A-C in the shop without letting extra noise through. Heh, Thanks. I didn't even install it, my dad did, and I got him the bolts and stuff unimportant like that.....We used racheting tie-downs and a hook and tackle to get it up there, I will have more pics of the shop posted soon, still a work in progress. We are about half way done with electrical. Next.......Air Compressor Plumbing.

Peace out,

D. Weiser