PDA

View Full Version : Aussies are like flies...

Chris Barnett
10-04-2009, 9:07 PM
Granddaughter asked why people who live on the bottom of the world don't just fall off????

Kids ask the dumbest questions!!! Are our schools that broke??? Kindly responded to her that Aussies are like bugs...they got this sticky kind of stuff on their feet...like velcro. She understood.

Gene Howe
10-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Why doesn't the aquatic life fall out of the ocean, down there? Most don't even have feet.:D

Ken Fitzgerald
10-04-2009, 11:29 PM
True story.

9 years ago I met a guy in a 3 week company school and we became instant good friends. He was born and raised in New Zealand. We traded Christmas gifts for several years and last year the LOML and I had a very special 40th anniversary gift given to us. Our anniversay is Christmas Eve and we spent 11 days last December in New Zealand courtesy of our youngest son and his lovely wife.Anyway, one year my friend Ken sent us a calendar from New Zealand for a Christmas gift. When June rolled around, my wife looked at the calendar and said "This calendar is wrong!" I asked her to elaborate. "It says here this day in June is the shortest day of the year when, in fact, it's the longest day of the year"......."Depends on which hemisphere of the earth you are on dear......" was my reply.....

Mike Hall1
10-05-2009, 7:30 AM
http://dailyphoto.today.com/files/2009/04/caution-australia.jpg