PDA

View Full Version : North Texas BBQ

Steve Jenkins
09-20-2004, 4:07 PM
Well now that everyone is full from Terry's CSBBQ it's time to start thinking about a trip to Dallas..
I'm hoping that even if you made the trip to Ark. you will still make one to Dallas.
We are planning for the 23rd of October. Friday the 22 and Sun. the 24th are open also and you are welcome to come whenever and hang out until whenever.
Dinner will be on Sat. around 2:00. If you were here last year you remember the great pulled pork that Stephen Stokes and his brother cooked out in the parking lot. Well they are going to do it again this year. For those that weren't here you are in for a treat..
In additon to replying here I would appreciate it if everyone planning to come will email me so I can get a number together for Stephen for the purchase of a pig. Yes they cook a whole pig.
Show and tell, tool swap and sale, demo's and giveways are all planned just like at all the other BBQ's. If you would like to do a demo of any kind you will be welcome to. I will have a Festool circular saw guided system as well as the Eurekazone "Smart Guide" for anyone to try that has a hankering to.
Nuff for now will add more as time goes by.
See you in a month or so.
Steve

Wendell Wilkerson
09-20-2004, 6:04 PM
I can't believe my wife's company did it again!!! For the second year in a row, they scheduled her company picnic the same day as the North Texas BBQ. It is all the way out in Flower Mound at about the same time so I won't be able to make it to Steve's place. I was really hoping to see the Festool stuff in person and whatever Neader stuff Tom Scott was going to bring. What really stinks is that I know the food will be better at the N. TX BBQ too. I tried to explain that the N. TX BBQ was on the calender first, but she's not buying it. Hope y'all have fun.

Totally Bummed in Murphy, TX,
Wendell :(

Steve Jenkins
09-20-2004, 6:11 PM
Wendell, Sorry to hear you can't make it for dinner but if you want you can come by Fri. anytime and check out the festool stuff or Sat. eve. or Sunday.
Actually you can come by anytime since I have the festool stuff now and will have the eurekazone stuff sometime before the BBQ. and will have it after.
Steve

Dennis Peacock
09-20-2004, 6:13 PM
Steve,

I belive that Terry H. and I are planning on coming. I already have approval from the LOML to attend and I have put in for time off from work so I can be there.

So, as of right now....I know TWO Arkie's are planning on coming. :D

Kelly C. Hanna
09-21-2004, 2:17 AM
Count me in for sure and Jana will be there if she can...I got it marked on the calendar. I'm in for Friday and I'll try and get her out on Saturday...mentioning pulled pork should help (she loves it!). http://sawmillcreek.org/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

PS, I'll be there Sunday AM as well...I should be able to bring something for a prize or two.