PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like a new buggy to celebrate the weather..

Dennis Peacock
10-03-2009, 7:04 AM
Here's a pic of my daughter (on the left) and her friend (on the right) sharing a good day of test driving the "new to them" buggy and exercising the Clydesdale. Absolutely wonderful weather and a great way to celebrate and enjoy the weather.

The next pic is a couple of "pets" (a pooch and a pig) that belong to a friend of my daughter and they too were enjoying the cooler temps.

Joe Pelonio
10-03-2009, 9:43 AM
That looks like a great time. We had a nice sunny day after the rain stopped, but this morning it's down to 35.

Ken Fitzgerald
10-03-2009, 9:57 AM
Looks like fun Dennis!

Our weather changed too! We went from record highs last week to lows in the 30's this week. I celebrated by telling my wife she was crazy and I closed the windows and turned on the furnace.

She celebrated by leaving me Thursday and driving to Vancouver, WA to meet up with a younger man.

She is visiting our granddaughter and see our newest great-grandson for the first time.

She'll be back Sunday.

Steve Schlumpf
10-03-2009, 10:58 AM
That sure looks like it would be fun! Glad someone has some warm weather!

Mark Hix
10-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Looks like a great time! I drove a 2 horse rig while I was in college....no, I am not old yet, the horse ranch I worked for used it to feed from. It was great on nice day, no noise from the engine of a truck or tractor.