PDA

View Full Version : Hand Tool Makers

Gary Roberts
10-02-2009, 4:16 PM
Folks

Ok, so it's been a long time since last I posted here. Guilty of lurking, that's me. Now, with retirement in place, suddenly time is available for the better things in life!

I've recently started up a website, known as Hand Tool Makers (http://handtoolmakers.com) that features galleries of hand tools made by commercial/artisan makers (but not for sale through this site, not ever), shop made (made for your own use) and now historical (anything hand tool related of yore).

If you have hand tools you've made and you'ld like a gallery, just get in touch with me. It only takes a few minutes for me to create a custom gallery.

If you have old hand tools that you'ld like to see online, please contact me. This means any and all handtools and anything related to them. I'll be expanding the categories as people submit images.

Lastly, if you make tools for sale or you know of someone who is not listed who should be, just let me know and I'll add a listing. Again, this site is not for any form of sales, it's just a directory of who and what is out there.

Thanks and good to be back at the Creek
Gary