PDA

View Full Version : Quick craftsman 22401 question

Mike Package
09-29-2009, 4:21 PM
Does anybody happpen to know the approx size
of the box/container(s) this saw comes in? I'm wondering if it'll fit in my vehicle (ford expedition) with the 2nd row seats still up. Any help is appreciated!

Mike

Michael Roland
09-29-2009, 5:39 PM
Does anybody happpen to know the approx size
of the box/container(s) this saw comes in? I'm wondering if it'll fit in my vehicle (ford expedition) with the 2nd row seats still up. Any help is appreciated!

Mike
As I recall it's around five feet long. I have a Honda Ridgeline with a cover that retracts into a canister in the bed that takes up about 18 inches of bed space. The saw fit in the bed but I did have to leave the tailgate down and use the bed extender.

Mike Package
09-29-2009, 6:50 PM
As I recall it's around five feet long. I have a Honda Ridgeline with a cover that retracts into a canister in the bed that takes up about 18 inches of bed space. The saw fit in the bed but I did have to leave the tailgate down and use the bed extender.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Michael Roland
09-29-2009, 9:59 PM
PS If you want to be sure you can measure the display model at Sears. The stand is flat steel sheets and 90 degree parts that the owners assembles into the stand the box length is about the saw as the saw it's self is tall plus a couple of inches for the packing.