PDA

View Full Version : DFW Woodworking Show, 2009

Jim O'Dell
09-27-2009, 6:56 PM
I got a flier in yesterday's mail about the upcoming show in Dallas, Oct 23 - 25. This is the first I'd heard about it. New location, Big Town Exhibit Hall in Mesquite. Lists vendors...doesn't seem to be too big. Does show Woodpecker to be here, which they hadn't been attending, at least not the last one or two shows that were here. I'm going to guess that parking is free, as the dog shows I've been to there were. Tickets 10.00, and a 2.00 off coupon in the mail out, not good on internet purchases. You might look for something special on the internet, though I haven't looked there yet. Oh, and 32 vendors are listed, including Sham Wow!!! PC and Delta are the only major tool companies shown, though there are some Dewalt coupons in the ads, so someone will be there with their equipment.

I'm not sure I'll attend, except that there is part of me that says I need to support the show. I won't be buying anything, so I have no reason to go other than the support thing. Anyone else thinking about making plans to attend? Might be worth it to meet up with some fellow Creekers. Jim.

Steve Jenkins
09-28-2009, 7:30 AM
If there is a chance to get together with a few others I'd go.

Khalid Khattak
09-28-2009, 7:48 AM
If there is a chance to get together with a few others I'd go.

I didn't receive the flyer :(

Jim O'Dell
09-28-2009, 10:19 AM
I didn't receive the flyer :(

Are you sure you're on their mailing list??:D Jim.