PDA

View Full Version : Great customer service!

Kerry Wright
09-21-2009, 6:46 PM
I took delivery of my new SawStop PCS on the 11th. Last week I decided I better get the usual "rebate hoop jumping" started or I would never see that free blade they promised. Right off the bat I knew something was up. Nowhere on there site was any mention of the free blade offer. No link to D/L any forms, no mention of UPCs, nothing, nada. :mad: I knew this wasn't going to be easy. Ok, step one of the never ending process, contact SawStop.

I sent a polite email to their customer service department requesting instructions.

The reply (from Dave) was simple "Thank you for contacting SawStop. We are in the process of distributing the Titanium blades currently. I will go ahead and ship the blade direct to you at:"

What? No twelve step process! WOW, I thought customer service died with Y2K! I just knew this was going to be one of those "He said She said" or at the very least have to send in six copies of my receipt, the UPC labels from each box and the birth certificate of my first born.

No phone calls to India, no six month wait for a reply, no threats, no $&!t!

Finally a modern company (with old school ideals) that says what it does and does what it says. No hassles, no excuses, just good old service.

Thank You SawStop!

BTW, I received the blade today.:D

Mike Cruz
09-21-2009, 7:05 PM
Alway great to hear about happy endings.