PDA

View Full Version : More Door Prizes Than....

Tyler Howell
09-17-2004, 9:56 AM
I realize that Ivan, Frances & Terry Hatfield's CS BBQ are grabbing all the international headlines, and it's still a month off, but I have more Door Prizes than reservations for the Minneapolis SMC party. We can handle the crowd. Just want to make sure everyone has a comfortable seat.

Many Thanks to The good folks at Mpls. Rockler Store and Tool Raider of Bloomington for their generous donations of Door Prizes

Start working on that Significant Other (SO) now.

There is always something great happening in the Minneapple!

Mall Of America, Guthrie Theater, HHH Dome Stadium Home of the Vikings, Witman Museum.

Make a weekend of it. One Discount ticket is good for all three days.

October 16, 2004 5:30 PM. Market BBQ

See the links for a world of information on the WW Show, Discount tickets, Venders, SMC Party Location, Lodging and Metro Area Events.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

RSVP to: Tyler_Howell@MSN.com

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=11822

Josh Bendel
09-17-2004, 10:21 AM
My Wife will also be joining me........I thinks its just to see what I'm buying?:eek:

Where and what is Tool Raider of Bloomigton.

I buy all of my tools from either 7 Corners Hardware, Rocklers or Woodcraft of Mpls. Love those places. Are you going to the ww show @ 7 corners this weekend? I can't :( have to finish the deck. Can't wait for the ww show.

Guthrie Theather, I'm suppose to go see the ww shop at the theather. My sister in-law is the Guthrie's prop buyer. She says its most impressive.:cool:

Many Thanks to The good folks at Mpls. Rockler Store and Tool Raider of Bloomington for their generous donations of Door Prizes

Start working on that Significant Other (SO) now.

There is always something great happening in the Minneapple!

Mall Of America, Guthrie Theater, HHH Dome Stadium Home of the Vikings, Witman Museum.

Make a weekend of it. One Discount ticket is good for all three days.

October 16, 2004 5:30 PM. Market BBQ

See the links for a world of information on the WW Show, Discount tickets, Venders, SMC Party Location, Lodging and Metro Area Events.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

RSVP to: Tyler_Howell@MSN.com

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=11822

Tyler Howell
09-17-2004, 11:14 AM
My Wife will also be joining me........I thinks its just to see what I'm buying?:eek:

Where and what is Tool Raider of Bloomigton.

Guthrie Theather, I'm suppose to go see the ww shop at the theather.Hey Josh,
Been a Guthrie season ticket holder for years, Very interesting WW and Electro mechanical work goes on backstage in their shops. Some cool stuff with hydraulics, electronic and pneumatic systems as well. They bye the way are in the process of building a new theater as we speak. You'll enjoy it.

Tool Raider www.toolraider.com (http://www.toolraider.com/) is mostly recycled Tools, Some HF quality stuff. Wide variety of new and used construction stuff. Missed out on a Performax 37x2 Sander by a day because I didn't think I could transport it. Silly me, It still sits there to torment me with the big sold sign on it.
No affiliation.

Just heading down to 7 Corners now. Poured some coins in there. Love that place and great bunch of folks. Need a cigarette when I come out.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to meeting you and the lovely bride.;)

Josh Bendel
09-17-2004, 1:52 PM
Was the 7 Corners WW show good? Never been up to one of their WW show?

I know what you mean by needing a cigarette after walking out the 7 Corners doors.:rolleyes:

Just heading down to 7 Corners now. Poured some coins in there. Love that place and great bunch of folks. Need a cigarette when I come out.

Tyler Howell
09-17-2004, 3:39 PM
OK Josh!Only a few new things of interest to me. I saw a line of Milwaukee cordless tools where you can put the battery in the front or the back of the handle to adjust for clearences and shift the weight. Interesting concept and it made a diffence.
Picked up a
Neander tool and a star wars tool while I was at it with the shows 10% discount.
Any day shopping for shopping is a good day:cool:

Josh Bendel
09-20-2004, 10:18 AM
10%, Now I'm really jealous, "O" well maybe next year. Thanks for sharing the pictures.:cool:

OK Josh!Only a few new things of interest to me. I saw a line of Milwaukee cordless tools where you can put the battery in the front or the back of the handle to adjust for clearences and shift the weight. Interesting concept and it made a diffence.
Picked up a
Neander tool and a star wars tool while I was at it with the shows 10% discount.
Any day shopping for shopping is a good day:cool:

Tyler Howell
09-20-2004, 12:19 PM
10%, Now I'm really jealous, "O" well maybe next year. Thanks for sharing the pictures.:cool:
Hey Josh I also played with a 15.???? VDC cordless Csaw by Panasonic. Plenty of pep and felt much better than MY 19.2 PC. Blade was on the right side where it belonged too. No Gloats on that one.:cool: