PDA

View Full Version : Earl in P-cola

Kevin Arceneaux
09-17-2004, 9:19 AM
Anyone got word on how he is doing? They got their butts kicked and it doesn't look good.

Sean Kelly
09-18-2004, 10:53 AM
This is Sean, Earl's son. He called me this morning to check on this site for him and to let people know he's ok. They had no major damage to the house or his shop, but there are no trees left standing in the yard and will probably be without power for 3 weeks or more. If anyone wants to get in contact with him, you can e-mail me and I'll get in touch with him for you.

Thanks,
Sean Kelly

Tony Falotico
09-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Just tell him we are glad to hear he is OK, and our thoughts and prayers are with him.

Kevin Arceneaux
09-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Glad to here he made it through ok, and the shop also. :)

John Miliunas
09-18-2004, 11:38 PM
Yeah, what Tony said! :) Please give him, his family and neighbors our best!

Michael Ballent
09-19-2004, 4:11 AM
Yeah, what Tony said! :) Please give him, his family and neighbors our best!Ditto that as well. I used to live in Fort Walton Beach which is fairly close to Pensacola.

Earl Kelly
09-22-2004, 10:44 AM
Hey guys, I got power the other day. I'm using a dialup account at the moment, may be months before the cable gets up and running. Anyone want to buy some firewood??? Got a yard full of trees. A few shingles missing and that's about it. Lots to do cleaning up, no work for a while lots of people without phones or power. Anyone want to see some pics, they may still be posted, look at www.pensacolanewsjournal.com Hope everyone else is well and maybe things will get back to semi normal in a month or two.

Earl

John Miliunas
09-22-2004, 2:09 PM
Earl, glad to hear you're OK!!! Checked out some of the damage pics; Truly horrible! Like they say, "Don't mess with Mother Nature!" Hope the recovery comes sooner rather than later! Take care.