PDA

View Full Version : Looking for anodized aluminum

Francisco perez
09-17-2009, 8:08 PM
hey guys! does any body know were i can buy blank anodized aluminum business cards and sheets??? i have been looking online for blank pieces to use as business cards but no luck, and also looking for anodized aluminum sheets, any of you guys know were i can buy them??? i am more interested on the business card size, looking to make some unique business card for my business any sugestions and ideas you like to share?? thanks guys!!:)

Brian Robison
09-17-2009, 8:18 PM
ID plates in Texas has them, but if you have a shear and a corner rounder you can do it yourself. I get my Al. from Johnsons Plastics.

Dee Gallo
09-17-2009, 8:34 PM
Chewbarka has them!

Francisco perez
09-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Thanks guys I will try them and see what i find, have you guys ever try doing business cards like this???

Dan Hintz
09-18-2009, 6:31 AM
I second Chewbarka...

Ano. alum. cards look great...even some of the Epilog salesmen do their cards this way and hand them out at shows.

Brian Robison
09-18-2009, 7:57 AM
I do them all the time as well as 1/32 plywood.

Larry Bratton
09-18-2009, 3:32 PM
hey guys! does any body know were i can buy blank anodized aluminum business cards and sheets??? i have been looking online for blank pieces to use as business cards but no luck, and also looking for anodized aluminum sheets, any of you guys know were i can buy them??? i am more interested on the business card size, looking to make some unique business card for my business any sugestions and ideas you like to share?? thanks guys!!:)
JDS has a new aluminum that comes in gold and silver and laser engraves black. They gave me some samples and it worked very well. Hopefully this link will help.

http://www.jdsindustries.com/web-email/09_Emails/images/LaserBlak_Images/LaserBlak_animation.gif

Francisco perez
09-19-2009, 1:43 AM
I found some really good stuff!!! Thanks guys!