PDA

View Full Version : Help with ideas for pen engraving

Lenin Alvarez
09-15-2009, 3:08 PM
Hello guys,

I have a creativity block today, a customer brought me a cool "bullet" pen as a gift for engraving some pens and boxes for him.

Of course i want to engrave the it; however, i dont have any idea of what to do, so far im thinking of engraving a cross-hair on the top which is round what do you guys think??? Also i want to engrave something in the side, not my name of course just something cool:D

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/LENINCILLO/bulletpen.jpg

Brendan Christianson
09-15-2009, 4:15 PM
Hey, thats a very neat looking pen, I like the crosshair idea...how about on the side something along the lines of Caution: Handle with care ...or something along the lines of gun safety etc?

Mike Null
09-15-2009, 4:25 PM
I diamond drag the name on the cap or barrel.

Tom Henry
09-15-2009, 5:27 PM
"Go ahead...Make my day!"

Bill Cunningham
09-15-2009, 9:58 PM
I would leave it at home if you travel by air though:D

Dale Davies
09-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Very cool pen. You could aways go with the old saying..."you want it when..."

Lenin Alvarez
09-16-2009, 4:48 PM
Still thinkin' about it i just dont i dont want a "bullet with my name on it" i will do the crosshair on the fibermark, i wonder what effects will it have on the copper?

Ray Uebner
09-16-2009, 7:30 PM
A bullet for Terrorists. My other Bullet is bigger. Guess what gun this goes to. I am a sharp Shooter. This will floor you.

Dan Hintz
09-16-2009, 7:53 PM
Still thinkin' about it i just dont i dont want a "bullet with my name on it" i will do the crosshair on the fibermark, i wonder what effects will it have on the copper?
The fibermark should have no problem marking any part of it, copper or brass. Just be aware the copper is a jacket over lead (FMJ), so don't plan on going too deep.