PDA

View Full Version : New BEE

Charles Newman
09-15-2004, 2:37 PM
Just like to say hi to all. Found this site this morning looking for new power tools. All I got to say is "WOW" what a find. I am in the process of putting together a wood shop. I was reasearching Jointers and found you guys. I desided to go with the Grizzly 0500 8" jointer. Now I need to find a good table saw. Thinking with going with the grizzly 1023SL. Any advice before I make the plunge.
Thanks
Charles Newman

Mark Singer
09-15-2004, 2:38 PM
Charles Another welcome is in order!

Brad Schmid
09-15-2004, 2:44 PM
Welcome aboard Charles! You'll find this to be a great place with lots of friendly folks.

Brad

Jim Ketron
09-15-2004, 4:02 PM
Welcome to the Creek Charles!

Im thinking of buying the same saw! all that I have talked to on the net loves them.
Jim

Jake Byrd
09-15-2004, 4:04 PM
Hey Charles! I just joined too. I am a new turner, but I guess you aren't new to woodworking because of the way you described your shop. I know about 10x more than I did when I first joined. GREAT WEBSITE!!!:D

Dick Parr
09-15-2004, 4:13 PM
Hi Charles, take a look at my shop tour from yesterday and you can see my 1023SL. I love it and have had no problems at all with. :D

Welcome to the Creek.

Frank Pellow
09-15-2004, 4:14 PM
Welcome Charles. I know how you feel about stumbling upon this site. It's a great find isn't it?

Seven months ago I found Sawmill Creek when looking for tools advice and now, about 580 posts later, I can say that the forum itself and all the information that I have obtained from it is about the best tools that I acquired this year. (I would say "the best", except that I also discovered Festool this year.)

Chris Padilla
09-15-2004, 6:28 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Charles...dangle your feet a while! :)