PDA

View Full Version : Experience With Mail Order Cabinet Door Front

Jay Albrandt
09-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Hello Creekers,

Can anyone pass on some links to where I can order cabinet doors and drawer fronts.

There are plenty of places advertised in magazines and on the net, but I am looking for a company that someone has personal experience with.

Thanks,

Jay

phil harold
09-14-2009, 12:18 PM
WalzCraft.com

Higher end doors and drawers, I have used them twice refacing cabinets
Nice product

Bob Wingard
09-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Decoreative Specialties .. .. .. decore.com

Richard McComas
09-14-2009, 1:45 PM
WalzCraft.com

Higher end doors and drawers, I have used them twice refacing cabinets
Nice productWill WalzCraft deal with those not in business?

Chris Tsutsui
09-14-2009, 2:09 PM
I did a neighbors entire kitchen using the drawer and cabinet panels from http://www.lakesidemoulding.com/

One of the door panels out of 23 pieces or so came shipped with a hairline fracture in an edge. After calling lakesidemoulding, they didn't even need proof of the damaged door, they just said a new panel is being cnc'd and will be shipped asap. They said to just keep the damaged door as well.

That's the type of customer service I appreciate.

So I finished their kitchen refacing sans one door. Then a week later I finished the kitchen. Every door was CNC'd to the exact dimensions I measured.

phil harold
09-14-2009, 3:02 PM
Will WalzCraft deal with those not in business?

Are we not all in business of some sort?

chris dub
09-14-2009, 3:36 PM
I ordered from www.cabinetdoordepot.com (http://www.cabinetdoordepot.com) to do my kitchen doors. I re-odered a few more doors a year later when I built a pantry. They were good to deal with. They offer free shipping on orders over $500, so there is no need to be a high volume business.

Richard McComas
09-14-2009, 3:50 PM
Are we not all in business of some sort?
I noticed on their website they asked for a Federal ID number.

phil harold
09-14-2009, 11:05 PM
I noticed on their website they asked for a Federal ID number. They are designed to supply professionals. They being a distrubutor would not want to sell to the general public and upset their dealers. I must have given them whatever they wanted... I dont clearly remember what was involved to get thier price list and catalog. Local shops can do it for me cheaper than WalzCraft on standard doors that I prefer not to build myself.

Jay Albrandt
09-16-2009, 6:03 PM
Thanks Gentlemen. I appreciate you taking the time to help out.

Jay