PDA

View Full Version : Are you looking at the Classified Ads on SMC?

Scott Shepherd
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey, all you laser owners, just a quick reminder to look at the Classified section on the forum. It's changed titles recently and they are are steals for laser folks on there. I picked up Corel X3 with CorelDraw Unleashed Training for $75 last week.

Right now there is a Epilog 36EXT (big one) for $7,000.

If you aren't looking at that section daily, you might be missing some killer deals.

Prior to a week or so ago, I almost never went to that part of the forum, now I check it often.

AL Ursich
09-13-2009, 3:54 PM
Last word from our forum Member Lisa Burger, she had a deposit on selling her Laser.

It does work.... I got a killer deal on my 22 inch thickness sander on here.

AL

Scott Shepherd
10-13-2009, 8:29 AM
There are 2 lasers and someone selling the entire platinum package from the 3 score laser tile people right now.

Just in case anyone's looking for used lasers or anything else.

1 GCC and 1 Epilog Mini.

Dan Hintz
10-13-2009, 9:56 AM
You're as bad as Dee, Steve! She tempts me to push the envelope with her project ideas, and you tempt me to spend money by looking in the Classifieds. I'm going to start blocking the both of you...

Scott Shepherd
07-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Just thought I'd revive this old thread because there's a Epilog Helix 45W in the classified section for $10,000 OBO right now. That's a steal for what it is and what comes with it.

Dee Gallo
07-22-2012, 4:42 PM
You're as bad as Dee, Steve! She tempts me to push the envelope with her project ideas, and you tempt me to spend money by looking in the Classifieds. I'm going to start blocking the both of you...

Hey, how did I get into this? But Steve did it: made me look! I happen to know a guy in Florida looking for a laser... so this is a good reminder for all