PDA

View Full Version : SMC Hats

Larry Browning
09-13-2004, 8:38 PM
Has everyone at SMC gotten their hat but me? I ordered a hat about 2-3 weeks after we were able to place orders for them. I really don't remember when it was exactly, but it seems like it's been quite a while. I was hoping to get it for the big CSBBQ this weekend, but, Oh well :( maybe next time.

Larry

Doug Jones
09-13-2004, 9:20 PM
Not just you,,, ordered mine on August 24th and as of today still no hat. I'm sure it'll arrive any day now.

Mark Singer
09-13-2004, 9:31 PM
I don't have mine!

Dennis Peacock
09-14-2004, 1:07 AM
Gentlemen,

Please PM Jackie Outten as to the availability of your hats. I'm surprised you don't have them already...but I guess Jackie is running behind with all she has to do. :eek: :D

Jackie Outten
09-14-2004, 1:44 PM
Hey guys. Here's the updates on the hat. I have been waiting to get 12 hats so I could place another order. As of today, I have 12.

Here's the list of names for the next batch of hats:

Russell Svenningsen
Larry Browning
Doug Jones
Mark Singer
Michael Hannah
Doug Stevens
David Brandt
Ronald Roberts
Ernie Kuhn
Steve Krim
Stewart Crick
John Cioffi
Ian McConald
Steve King

I would like to keep the hat orders open through Monday, September 20 and then I will place the final order. It will probably take approximately 2 to 3 weeks to receive the hats.

Here's the link:

http://hrosecure.com/store/sawmillhats.html

Thanks to everyone who has ordered hats. We have $423 toward the purchase of a new server. We still need about $300 more. If you haven't placed a hat order yet and would like to support our cause please feel free to order one.

If there is anything else you might be interested in purchasing please let me know. I should have a price on stainless steel travel mugs and SMC patches in the next couple of days but we have to have a minimum of 50 of each to place an order.

Thanks for your support.

Jackie

Larry Browning
09-14-2004, 1:59 PM
Come on guys! Let's order some more hats! Show your pride and support for this great forum. I think it would be a good idea to post a sticky thread explaining how the "profits" from the hat sales is going toward the purchase of a new server for our forum.

Russell Svenningsen
09-15-2004, 1:01 PM
Hey, I'm on that list! Great! I was wondering where that hat was! :D

Great to see it's on its way.

By the by, we've moved from Cincinnati since I placed the order. If you need new credit card info or address, please PM me, and I'll email it to you.

Thanks!

Russell

Steve Evans
09-15-2004, 1:45 PM
Jackie

What's the price for the hat if you have to ship them north of the border.

Thanks

Steve Evans

Jackie Outten
09-15-2004, 4:19 PM
Please check the link above. There is a listing for Canadian orders.

Thanks.

Jackie

Steve Clardy
09-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Another idea here Jackie. Maybe in the future, some coffee cups. We go through them here like crazy. Something simple, with SMC logo.
Steve

Frank Pellow
09-16-2004, 9:16 AM
Another idea here Jackie. Maybe in the future, some coffee cups. We go through them here like crazy. Something simple, with SMC logo.
Steve

I second this request. I would certainly purchase at least 2 coffee mugs.

Aaron Koehl
09-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Coffee cups are a good idea--
We'll look into it. I certainly would buy a couple too.

John M. Cioffi
09-16-2004, 10:22 AM
JACKIE,

MY ORDER & CHECK WENT IN THE MAIL LAST WEEK. PLEASE INCLUDE ME FOR THE SMC HAT ORDER!!!

THANK YOU,:D :D :D
JOHN

Chris Padilla
09-16-2004, 1:30 PM
Hmmm, I don't drink coffee! :) How about a beer mug or normal glass? :D Perhaps a full set of dinnerware, too? ;)