PDA

View Full Version : New Tool Gloat

Marcus Hutchison
09-13-2004, 6:58 PM
I ordered the Exactor sliding table for my Grizzly cabinet saw today. :D :D I ordered the EX60 which will crosscut 52" with the fence in back. I spent the weekend doing a lot of research & trying to decide what size to buy & finally settled on the EX60.

I was also wondering, if Terry Hatfield is on here, why did you take the review off your website? When I called to order the table from Exactor the guy, can't remember his name but he said he was the owner, told me to check out your website, to see the sliding table. I did, but the review was gone. I don't mean to pry, I was just wondering if you had some kind of trouble with the table.

Anyway, he said the fence will ship in about 3 weeks. They are waiting for stainless steel to make the rails & there is some type of delay. Hopefully it will be sooner.

Chris Padilla
09-13-2004, 7:51 PM
So, Marcus, do you have pictures to accompany this "gloat." We need proof...we need pics!!! :)

Are ya coming to the CSBBQ that Mr. Hatfield is hostin'? I'll be there! :D

Jim Ketron
09-13-2004, 8:55 PM
Congrats!! on the new Tool
What Grizzly do you have ? how do you like it?
Ive been thinking of getting one myself!
Jim

Ken Fitzgerald
09-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Congrats Marcus! Sorry you didn't post pics, though......Chris has already found you.....next Tyler.........they vote......here comes the Pic Police!..... :D Again....Congrats!

Marcus Hutchison
09-14-2004, 8:16 PM
Sorry I don't have any pics yet. I'll be sure & post some when the table gets here & I get it on the saw. It's going on my Grizzly 1023Z. I think I'm going to leave the left side table extension on & attach the Exactor to that. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. It sure will be nice to get rid of my crapsman radial arm saw when the Exactor gets here.